Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cocaine

Cocaine

i was just wondering if i could get some advice on cocaine.? when i was out with my mates they had some cocaine and we got wrecked and done a few lines, since then my friends have started doing it more and want me to continue with it...i cant get through to them not to do it!! what does cocaine do in the long run ? i no it kkinda erodes your nose but is there anythink else that i could pass on and hopefully edge them to stop? .. im worried bout them and they keep pressuring me to do it and i dont want to anymore !!! any advice please x

Quote Originally Posted by xsteffx
    i was just wondering if i could get some advice on cocaine.? when i was out with my mates they had some cocaine and we got wrecked and done a few lines, since then my friends have started doing it more and want me to continue with it...i cant get through to them not to do it!! what does cocaine do in the long run ? i no it kkinda erodes your nose but is there anythink else that i could pass on and hopefully edge them to stop? .. im worried about them and they keep pressuring me to do it and i dont want to anymore !!! any advice please x
    You are right about the nose,and ofcourse there is the cost not only in money,but if you are caught with it,and get arrested.Then as with any drugs there comes a time when you can't afford to buy it and have to steal to buy it. The other problems are after alot of use,horrible headaches,depression,personally change,as you only want druggy friends.It distroys your brain cells which,then leads to metal problems.I have experience of dealing with people that are addicted,and yes you can get addicted to cocaine. Take my advise stop NOW.

Don't do it Steff. Seriously, do NOT do it. Stop NOW. That's all im gonna say.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I agree. Do not get started on it. Oncr you do it will be too late
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

DONT DO IT. If you are determined to be around people that are doing it then say to them before you go out I'm not going to do it, don't offer me any. Personally I'd not want to be around people who shove white powder up their nose, I actually find it disgusting.

Side Effects

- Its extremely addictive
    - Cocaine that is normally sold on the streets is sure to have been diluted with things like sugar, talcum powder, ajax!
    - It increases your heart rate and blood pressure (so if you have a heart complaint that you dont know about, this can be FATAL)
    - It promotes anaxity and Paronid states.
    - Excessive doses of cocaine may lead to seizures and death from respiratory failure, stroke, cerebral hemorrhage, or heart failure. There is no specific antidote for cocaine overdose.
    - Increases the risk of sudden death syndrome, when mixed with alcohol.

One of my good friends died from taking an E, aged 21, so I am totally anti drugs.

Please be carefull Steff

Just think about it. You have all these negatiev things, but what are teh poitives? To hang around with some druggies? Is that really worth all the risks? I think not, personally.

Cocaine is so dangerous, Steff. It's Class A so even if you get caught with it you can end up in prison.
    Like Jade said, it has a huge number of side effects and isn't just psychologically addictive like fags, it's physically addictive meaning once you've been doing it for a bit you can come to depend on it just to have a normal day and avoid hallucinations etc...

Check out this page at Talk To Frank for loads more info. You can also call them confidentially about anything drug-related on 0800 77 66 00.

I really hope this helps Steff.

may i ask how many times you have taken it before?

don't do it steff- be strong and even get new mates if you have to

Cocaine? Expensive habit. Did you know most females resort to prostitution to feed their habit?

Thread Information