Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Week 4 spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    whos bradley and what has dot got to do with him?
    He's Jim's grandson.

thanx for posting andnaughty naughty deano

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    thanx for posting andnaughty naughty deano
    I don't remember David doing anything like that. The Wicks men are naughty, but it makes it sound as if he was planning to rape her. That doesn't make the audience care about a character. Hopefully he spikes her drink to get back at her, and he isn't planning an attack. I expect he apologises, but I certainly wouldn't accept it.
    Last edited by littlemo; 08-01-2006 at 16:31.

I think they might be going with the idea that spiking a drink with alcohol, which would just make someone drunk is somehow okay, whilst if he'd drugged it or something it wouldn't be okay.

I don't buy that excuse though. At worst it makes him a would-be rapist/attacker, and at best a stupid idiot, as even if he hadn't planned to attack her somebody else might have taken the oppourtunity. Neither of these make him a good person, and I can't for the life of me see where this fits into their "Deano is a heart-throb for the tweenies" plan.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    I think they might be going with the idea that spiking a drink with alcohol, which would just make someone drunk is somehow okay, whilst if he'd drugged it or something it wouldn't be okay.

I don't buy that excuse though. At worst it makes him a would-be rapist/attacker, and at best a stupid idiot, as even if he hadn't planned to attack her somebody else might have taken the oppourtunity. Neither of these make him a good person, and I can't for the life of me see where this fits into their "Deano is a heart-throb for the tweenies" plan.
    I suppose spiking a drink will alcohol is mildly better than drugs, but I agree it isn't a good message to give out. Also you would have to drink a lot of alcohol to get the same effect as if you were spiked with one date rape drug, so if we are to watch Deano to sit back and watch as she gets more and more plastered. It's disgusting! It's a very frightening thing to happen to somebody.

i really liked the character of deano, he seemed funny and gorgeous lol, this storyline will surely ruin his likeable character?

This sounds good thanks for Posting. Poor Stacey.

this may sound harsh but i think Rosie is better off without keith!!!
    i thought Deano had a thing for Dawn! so why did he spike stacey's drink?

Quote Originally Posted by hayley
    this may sound harsh but i think Rosie is better off without keith!!!
    i thought Deano had a thing for Dawn! so why did he spike stacey's drink?
    I think they are giving us the impression that Deano has a thing for anything in a skirt. Another David Wicks or Wicksy.

Plus Dawn clearly isn't interested, not even in a million years.

Thread Information