Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Late Night Special - Back From The Dead

Thumbs up

Brilliant episode last night! How thick is Nicole really!?!? Although saying that, Andy can be quite convincing when he wants to be! Nearly slipped up when he mentioned that Carrie & Rob had gone away though didn't he! Bit of a coincidence that O.B & Mel just happened to be in the same amusement park at the same time as Andy & Nicole, but this is soapland I suppose! Louise/Mandy/Claire were brilliant! What a fantastic triple act these three make! Loved the scenes in the pub with the drinking competition! Can't believe the car got nicked though! Tony's gonna kill Mandy! The scenes with Sam & Russ were quite good too.

Overall, a really enjoyable opening episode! Can't wait for tonight's!
    Last edited by Chris_2k11; 14-02-2006 at 14:51.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I always knew Something like this was going to happen with Nicole she the kind of girl who is really thick.. it was sad that the police never believe mel when she said that she saw him.. What i don't get is why don't sam just go to the police... (must have missed something there) Nicole trust Andy as he ment to be her brother mate..

Bit of a coincidence that O.B & Mel just happened to be in the same amusement park at the same time as Andy & Nicole, but this is soapland I suppose!
    yeah that what i was thinking and sam and russ could not find the amusement park.

the acting from the boys were good.

Andy is just evil....

i missed it last night due to a power cut, could anyone give me the low down on what happened as i will be watching the next one !
    [VIX :

Nicole is in for the ride of her life as she speeds away on the back of Andy's bike.

With his brutal charm Andy manages to play on Nicole's naivety and innocence, the very things he threatens to take away from her.

When Sam is sent photos of Nicole from an anonymous source, alarm bells start to ring: Andy's back for revenge, and it looks like Nicole's his next victim. Can the brothers track down Nicole before it's too late?

Meanwhile, Mandy, Louise and Clare are off on a holiday adventure, but where will they end up?

Stranded in the middle of nowhere, broken-heeled and bitter, the girls search for somewhere to stay the night. Mel and O.B. have fallen off the wagon on Southport promenade.

Can Mel trust her own instincts enough to leave O.B. and go in search of the man who raped her?

O only realised that there was a late night when i turned on the telly, and i mmust say i though tit was great, glad to see Andty being mainpulative and after Nicole, its all they need.

loved Mandy, Claire and Louise, they were really funny
    Louise is baaaaaaccccckkkk

thanks for that, sounds like it was a good episode, will have to sky plus the next one that is tonight isnt it ?
    [VIX :

yep it sure is- must record it but don't have a reconder.. so will have to ask around

it was so good last night. Tonys face is going to be priceless when he finds out his car has been nicked. Has Louise died her hair it seemed much lighter last night. I cant believe how Nasty Andy is. I hope Sam and Russ hurry up to find her. I loved it when Russ was like "you look like youve seen a ghost.

How naive is nicole i thought she was naive but now i see her naiveness as stupid sorry
    angelblue

Andy is soooooo believable!!! i've mentioned this before : but i actually start to get fooled by him, he is every convincing i dont think nicoe, is that naieve remember she thinks he is totally normal we know what he has been like for months now

Thread Information