Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: David Tennant

David Tennant

I luv him in Doctor who, he is great, and gorgeous, i luv his actsent as well, i preffer him to the other one, chris something, i luv doctor who, anyone know when it is back on?

lol, i completly agree with you there!

yeah, i've been trying to find out when its back as well. Its not been confirmed yet, but on Outpost Gallifery (The doctor Who Forum) theres lots of rumours, anywhere between february and april. Either Feb so that its finished before the World Cup, as they dont want to lose viewers to footy, March, as it was last year, or April, as last year it was on at the same time as that dancing show, and that starts on 1st April. So no one knows, to be honest, but as soon as anything is confirmed, then i'll SHOUT!!!

i cant wait for it to be bask either. Did any one see David Tennant in the secret smile a few weeks back. Whenhe played Brendan Block a compet psycho. he was really good in it. He starred alongside Claire Goose.

Yeah i saw the first one, but somehow i missed the second
    He was really good in it. I hadn't seen him in anything before that, so before that i wasn't sure about him being the Doctor. Now, i'm sure he'll be fab.

Yeah he was great in Secret Smile and I loved him in Dr Who on christmas day, talented actor with those roles being so diverse and well yes he's very good looking,

Thank you Jessie Wallace

I like him as an actor and think he will make a good doctor who

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    He was fantastic in Secret Smile - hadn't seen him anything before that. He was great in the xmas invasion too (once he'd woken up lol) - looking forward to the new series now

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey_rules
    I luv him in Doctor who, he is great, and gorgeous, i luv his actsent as well, i preffer him to the other one, chris something, i luv doctor who, anyone know when it is back on?
    i preffered christopher eccleston, but i haven't seen much if david tennant so i guess i cant judge. and it starts again in march.

yeah, david tennant was on everything in december: secret smile, harry potter, doctor who, friday night with jonathan ross, big fat quiz of the year...

not that i'm complaining!
    Dennis: I lie here, night after night and I listen to you, in there. And I can here you movin' about and I know you're no more asleep than I am. And I think, what would happen...what would happen if I just got up now, walked in her room, shut the door behind me...didn't say a word...just got into bed with her...what would she do?

Doctor Who has really done him well, already. The proper series hasn't even started yet, and he gets on all these programmes!

Thread Information