Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhys and Sarah

Rhys and Sarah

Do you think that anything will come of this storyline, i mean they were really close at the new years party and they both still like each other

in last nights ep sarah was at the swimming pool and rhys turned up when sarah got out of the pool they were about to kiss but hannah turned up. so they might be something about to happen.

yeah i saw that, something has got to happen people just keep gettin in the way so annoying, i think Rhys is scared of what people will think

i think that to hannah always turns up whn them are about two kiss. she knwos theres soemthing goin on between them two. i read in the one of the spoilers that rhys has to have a aids test.

really?OMG that doesnt seem believable, Hannah on that epsiode i was like oh just give them a minute for goodness sake, they need 2 kiss

yeah its in the hollyoakes bit 4 spoilers under spoillers 2006. it says Valentines day is about to get a lot worse for Rhys Ashworth, a fling with a student brings with it misfortunes, he has to have an AIDS test, but whats the result? Whatever it is Rhys will never be the same again.and that sarah is going 2 kill herself because of all the trainig her mum makes her do but it says some 1 else takes the plundge with her?

yeah i heard that about Sarah her mum pushes her way too hard u dont swim on new years day with a hangover

i no its like she wants to live her life again through sarah which isnt fair and she dosent even want to do the swimming anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadders
    yeah its in the hollyoakes bit 4 spoilers under spoillers 2006. it says Valentines day is about to get a lot worse for Rhys Ashworth, a fling with a student brings with it misfortunes, he has to have an AIDS test, but whats the result? Whatever it is Rhys will never be the same again.and that sarah is going 2 kill herself because of all the trainig her mum makes her do but it says some 1 else takes the plundge with her?
    can you not write spoilers in general please!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Sarah's mum picked up on the attraction between the two. I hope she doesn't stop them from getting together.

Thread Information