Page 386 of 432 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 4312

Thread: Current Episode Discussion V

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana
    No, there isnt an episode tomorrow night, but I think there is an hour long episode sometime soon instead (Im sure i read that ).
    If so probably on Thursday?!

I believe it is a normal episode on Thursday.

I think the hour-long episode is next Friday 24th, where
    Spoiler:
    Ruby leaves and the Fowler house goes up in flames.

All that I can say is how they've done tonights episode well; in the sense of messing it up!

I actually didn't think this was too bad this week. There was quite a bit of stuff going on and I thought it was quite good. I liked the stuff with Dawn/Rob, loved the bit where she smashed his window screen Not scared to admit I am a bit of a Dawn fan haha
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    Not scared to admit I am a bit of a Dawn fan haha
    same i havent been to keen on her in the past but this week she has grown on me.

I actually didn't think this was too bad this week. There was quite a bit of stuff going on and I thought it was quite good. I liked the stuff with Dawn/Rob, loved the bit where she smashed his window screen Not scared to admit I am a bit of a Dawn fan haha
    I absolutely HATE Dawn. I hate the character, I hate the actress, I hate the storyline with Rob and Dr Calendar Month.

Now as people know, I have barely tuned in to EE in recent months, and there are times when you boycott shows like I did with EE and worry it's all going to improve now that I have turned the show off my TV. However it seems I have made an inspired move. I caught a couple of episodes this week, and I found them horrendous. Writing was so so weak and full of cliche after cliche, and using the same old awful characters. That Stella solicitor is the worst portrayal of a solicitor I have ever seen on TV. She is a combination of drippy Ruby and Honey (themselves both characters I find horrendous), which is a very bad representation of a solicitor - totally unconvincing. If EE believe portraying solicitors as shrinking violets is the way forward, there really is no hope....

..and now the awful Ian and Phil feud seems to be starting up again, another attempt by the (plot > character) scriptwriters to make Ian nasty and evil and have Mr Beetroot portrayed as King Philip and an angel. So so boring.

AXE AXE AXE!!! Bring back the good old days and axe the current crap in front-of and behind the camera. It's so awful. No wonder Wendy Richard quit, I can't blame her.

im a dawn fan too only because when it comes to men im a sucker for love and naive too and i dont let them get away with hurting me , im like dawn in that way too
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    I absolutely HATE Dawn. I hate the character, I hate the actress, I hate the storyline with Rob and Dr Calendar Month.

Now as people know, I have barely tuned in to EE in recent months, and there are times when you boycott shows like I did with EE and worry it's all going to improve now that I have turned the show off my TV. However it seems I have made an inspired move. I caught a couple of episodes this week, and I found them horrendous. Writing was so so weak and full of cliche after cliche, and using the same old awful characters. That Stella solicitor is the worst portrayal of a solicitor I have ever seen on TV. She is a combination of drippy Ruby and Honey (themselves both characters I find horrendous), which is a very bad representation of a solicitor - totally unconvincing. If EE believe portraying solicitors as shrinking violets is the way forward, there really is no hope....

..and now the awful Ian and Phil feud seems to be starting up again, another attempt by the (plot > character) scriptwriters to make Ian nasty and evil and have Mr Beetroot portrayed as King Philip and an angel. So so boring.

AXE AXE AXE!!! Bring back the good old days and axe the current crap in front-of and behind the camera. It's so awful. No wonder Wendy Richard quit, I can't blame her.
    Why don't you say what you mean, Richie, instead of all this pussy-footing around? Do you like Eastenders or not?

You must admit there was one golden moment this week, when Winston was the centre of attraction. More time for Winston that's what I say.

Well I'm pleased Winston had a part to play. I'm sure he was good.

I'm an EastEnders fan, but one who has loathed most of the output of the last 3-4 years. I'll probably watch a few episodes as of next Thursday as they are kind of significant, but I won't watch regularly.

I'll watch the xmas day episode as well, again for obvious reasons.

Firstly, I just wanted to make a quick mention of the scene with Dawn and Rob on Tuesday. I thought it was great! I forgot to say last time. I think it's shaping up to be a good storyline, and if you've read the spoilers you'll know there's a lot more to come.

Tonight, loved the last scene with Jean. And yes I thought Ruby was good tonight, in parts. Thought it was funny and the laundrette when Pauline and Tanya were having a go at her. She seemed to be turning into a female version of Johnny Allen, for a minute there! lol.

Loved Bradley as the good samaritan. He was being loyal to Stacey. He had a caring nature. Ah. Although I couldn't help thinking that Bradley would have been a bit more sympathetic considering his behaviour, when he was shut out of the Jean thing.

So looking forward to Thursday!

Thread Information