Page 3 of 432 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion V

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    What has happened to Johnny's CCTV? How come the tape with Chrissie's confession had sound on it yet the one with Dennis smacking Johnny about has no sound?

I dont understand why any businessman would leave his security recording device on open view where a wannabee robber could commit the crime and remove the evidence
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Phil is really beginning to scare me now. The guy is crazy, talking about wanting Ruby to be a broken, empty shell.

Not sure what to make of Deano. I did laugh at Ian's reaction to finding out he was a Wicks but he was a bit too Alfie Moon-like for me. The cocky, smmoth talking charmer who managed to con a room for the night. Still, I'll give him a chance.

tonights epi was ok not as good as i thought it was going to be, loving deano, think he will be brilliant.

yeah tonights was quite boring really.

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    tonights epi was ok not as good as i thought it was going to be, loving deano, think he will be brilliant.
    yeah he was really funny tonight poor sharon

deano reminds me of darren ^_^

Phil is really beginning to scare me now. The guy is crazy, talking about wanting Ruby to be a broken, empty shell.

yeah i didnt like that bit! poor ruby

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    I dont understand why any businessman would leave his security recording device on open view where a wannabee robber could commit the crime and remove the evidence
    cause this is eastenders lol

What has happened to Johnny's CCTV? How come the tape with Chrissie's confession had sound on it yet the one with Dennis smacking Johnny about has no sound?

Plot device, Florijo. Plot device.

It didn't record sound that time Ruby was watching Juley and Johnny on it either. And with Chrissie it was amazing quality, which the tape of Dennis didn't seem to be.

I quite like Deano -- bit young looking, so I don't really see him as a 'heart-throb', but he was quite funny, and not a bad actor. Made me laugh with him repeated the speech to Pauline and then Pat.

The episode didn't actually feel as empty as I thought it would. I thought there was going to feel like there was a hole in it labelled "Dennis should be here." But it kinda felt like he'd never been there, if that makes sense? I don't mean that I didn't like Dennis, cos I do. But like I said, it felt like he'd never been there.

Um...Phil has gone past panto villain. I'm not sure what lies beyond that, but whatever it is, he is there. Sharon's grief bored me -- I do feel sorry for her, and I'm glad it was half an hour of weeping and wailing, but it was just...dull. Dot's grief felt more real to me.

I'm warming to Juley now. But Ruby "What if they kill me next" Allen can just go and die. I would say this not everything is about her, but unfortunately this entire plot has centered around the trials and tribulations of that selfish brat, so I can't.

yeah i know i also didn't like the bit where sharon thought Phil was Dennis so she started cryin or she had tears in her eyes that was sad.

Thread Information