Page 337 of 432 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347387 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 4312

Thread: Current Episode Discussion V

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Allen
    Some fantastic acting in tonights episode particulary from Jake Wood and Lacey Turner, two actors that have been constantly outstanding and tonights episode was no different.
    Yeh you said it and i totally agree, i loved the scene between Max and Stacey, its nice to know that he does care. Loved last nights eppi.

Eastenders clashes with Emmerdale tonight.

I can see a friendship forming between Stacey and Max.

Argh, no! I used to like Bradley, but after tonights, i dont really. He knew Stacey didnt want to go through with it

i felt so sorry for stacey tonight she really didnt want to go through with it but she did cause she knew it ment alot to bradley aww sweet!!!!! but i dont think they will last after this

l<@-l-IE

I actually thought Bradley made a lot of sense. What he said about his dad and the fact that he was thinking of his child, and he was too young for the responsibility. It's a shame it had to end that way, but with Bradley being so set against it. The relationship would be even more doomed than it could be now.

Some nice moments between them. I liked how she brought up the fact that Bradley never said he loved her. He still didn't say it though did he?! What is wrong with him?!

i think she is so needy towards bradley and scared of losing him is due to her family life before she came to the square she really lacked love from any one, her dad died, her bro left when she was 11 and her mum had mental problems ( not judging) so she only had herself then she came to the square and eventually she felt loved and wanted again but that was from family the exception being ruby so she doesnt want to lose him .

i cant believe how calm he was this ep while you would need to be stupid to see she wanted this baby, i liked the ending when he went to hold her hand and she pulled it back
    Maisie Mouse

You weren't watching littlemo! He said it, finally. I think it was pretty much what made her back down and have the abortion.

Great episode though, when Bradley came in and saw her in her robes and was sick, I felt gutted for everyone

Brilliant acting with excellent writing. I feel emotionally exhausted

Quote Originally Posted by PR1811
    You weren't watching littlemo! He said it, finally. I think it was pretty much what made her back down and have the abortion.

Great episode though, when Bradley came in and saw her in her robes and was sick, I felt gutted for everyone

Brilliant acting with excellent writing. I feel emotionally exhausted
    He said 'I love you'! I'll have to watch that part again. I must not have heard him properly.

He said that he wanted loads of kids with her, I liked that part. That was nicely done. And he reassured her about her being the one he wants. Ah!

Really emotional stuff!

There seems to be no chance she didn't go through with it. They were pretty graphic in detail. And obviously she was very upset. Really sad!

But they can always have more children can't they?! When they are ready.

Quote Originally Posted by shaza
    i cant believe how calm he was this ep while you would need to be stupid to see she wanted this baby, i liked the ending when he went to hold her hand and she pulled it back
    Calm?! When does being sick at the thought of something be considered calm!

In the end he was at the same dilemma as Stacey but that fear of being a crap father and ending up like his Dad and the thought of his son feeling like he did was enough to make him stick to it. I don't think he was as bad as I had feared from reading the spoilers a few weeks ago. He had valid reasons why he didn't want a child now and he explained them well and wasn't emotionally detached to Stacey. He said that in the future he would love a family with her and that he loved her, but now wasn't the time. He did say the final decision was hers to make, but obviously Stacey's love for Bradley was enough to make her go through with it.
    Last edited by PR1811; 31-08-2006 at 20:32.

Yep, there always more time to have more kids in the future.

Brilliant episode though! I am glad i watched this instead of Emmerdale.

All the acting was out-standing. Special praise to Lacey though.

Really emotional stuff!

Thread Information