Page 383 of 432 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 4312

Thread: Current Episode Discussion V

Quote Originally Posted by sarah21
    Maybe next time, she could find herself someone who is single too. I can't see anything attractive in Dawn, probably because she is such a dislikable character. Nobody deserves to be lumbered with her.
    She's being really naive, but thinks Rob is separated. I dont think that makes her a bad person and I like her character. More so now, than when she first arrived.

It was nice to see some Tanya and Max in it tonight. Ian is creeping me out at the mo, not sure what he's plotting with regards to Jane!!!
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 08-11-2006 at 00:26.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

What a rubbish storyline this is for Jane & Ian ! We all know how its going to end, he is a wezeal and needs his head flushing again

it was good to see jean back!
    rob is a complete but dawn does deserve him!!
    and has for bradley and stacey i just wish they would clear off somewhere and never come back

feel sorry for honey cause she is strugling to cope with having a Downs syndrome baby.Ian is up to something not sure what but the look he gave Jane the other night

Quote Originally Posted by dddMac1
    feel sorry for honey cause she is strugling to cope with having a Downs syndrome baby.Ian is up to something not sure what but the look he gave Jane the other night
    Yeah, my heart went out to her last night. She can't help how she feels and it must be tough for her to say it as everyone has accepted Petal. She feels trapped and feels she has to choose between her husband that she does want and a baby she doesn't...

Can't stand the whole Rob/Dawn storyline.. how boring.. it was obvious from the start he was married, only Dawn is clueless!! idiot
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana
    She's being really naive, but thinks Rob is separated. I dont think that makes her a bad person and I like her character. More so now, than when she first arrived.
    I don't think Dawn is being naive at all. She is so full of herself she believes that she can have any man she wants. She is the Zoe replacement. Totally self centred. But with Zoe, at least she was young, Dawn is old enough to know exactly what is going on. A man only takes you to a hotel room and won't meet your family. She knows exactly what he is. Next, she will portray the poor badly done to Dawn. No doubt, she will want revenge. Pathetic character.

I have just watched the Omnibus edition and one thing that occurred to me which I'd missed during the week. When Peggy walked out of Billy's shop and called "Taxi!" there was one there instantly. Do taxis drive round Albert Square all day on the off-chance that Peggy will call them?

And...how does Billy make any money out of that video shop? It's always closed!

I have just watched the Omnibus edition and one thing that occurred to me which I'd missed during the week. When Peggy walked out of Billy's shop and called "Taxi!" there was one there instantly. Do taxis drive round Albert Square all day on the off-chance that Peggy will call them?
    Nope, they hover round Peggy on the off-chance that she will slip into the road so they can run the Poison Dwarf over.

And...how does Billy make any money out of that video shop? It's always closed!
    No idea. His monthly rent must exceed his monthly turnover.
    Does he still sell videos or has he moved upwards to DVD's? Maybe he's still selling old betamaxes?

If he does sell old Betamaxes I might get round there. My old Betamax machine still works ok.

I noticed also this week when Billy was walking out the Video shop to go and do something he didn't shut the door properly, he's lucky he had a video shop to come back to!

Thread Information