Page 281 of 432 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 4312

Thread: Current Episode Discussion V

Where is Bert and Sonia??? in the branning house it only seemed to be Jim and Bradley? And how much of a relationship does Martin and Carly have? I haven't seen them together in ages? Ian is a plonker. I liked the Stacey and Bradley bit.. why was ruby annoyed with Stacey, she wanted to tell her friend how loved up she was.. Stacey had to listen to Ruby go on and on about Juley when they were together
    Super Mod

i havent saw bradleys dad yet have i missed an episode?
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by shaza
    i havent saw bradleys dad yet have i missed an episode?
    i am not sure but I think he is here tonight.. check the spoilers for week 26
    Super Mod

that comment jake made in the pub when they were talking about stacey and bradley sleeping together he said " i dont talk i do" just one question with who because chrissie has been in prison for a while, sonia has been with more than him lol
    Maisie Mouse

that comment jake made in the pub when they were talking about stacey and bradley sleeping together he said " i dont talk i do" just one question with who because chrissie has been in prison for a while, sonia has been with more than him lol
    it might answer the question why we hardly ever see him on tv...

also just to clarify since chrssie he has been with some girl called ferne in a one night stand and that esate agent the other night...he also snogged dawn but thats just nit picking

Chrissie, one-night stand while Chrissie was in prison, Dawn (just a snog though), and Beth (the estate agent from last night.).

Obviously not as much as Dennis (that would be hard to beat), but it's not just Chrissie he's been with.

Edit: D1 beat me to it, lol.
    Last edited by BlackKat; 27-06-2006 at 13:08.

I actually would like to say I liked last nights EE really was sound and my take on the 'chill in the air' bit was a plug to watch the weather?

no actually I assume its what another person said like with doctor who on saturday that something big is going to happen (ok ive read the spoilers)

if not that then she might have a cold

Great episode. I loved it!

Why did Stacey lie about meeting Max?! It's not like anything happened between them.

I'm enjoying finding out more about Bradley's past, and Max's. Max is a serial womaniser, how could Bradley's mum have forgiven him all those times?! She must have been heartbroken. I am kind of getting to understand why she eradicated him from Bradley's life.

Max seems like a really great character! And Tanya does as well, fiery!

It's strange how Bradley didn't recognise his dad?! People remember things that happened to them when they were 4? I don't see why he wouldn't remember him. But I suppose he may look different.

Why did Stacey lie about meeting Max?! It's not like anything happened between them
    maybe she just thought it would cause trouble or just didnt feel like saying anything?

im liking max, he does seem to care about bradley a lot even if it may seem hes looking out for number 1

Thread Information