Page 349 of 432 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 4312

Thread: Current Episode Discussion V

I didn't like that episode, I love Bradley and Stacey, but at the moment Bradley is annoying me a bit. It's like he just expects her to just forget everything that's happened, he's just too smiley! lol. If that makes sense. Stacey's trying to talk to him, and he seems like he's in denial.

That mum of Owen's is being annoying. I can't believe she would say that Denise has been good to her, and then just expect her to testify, knowing what her son's done. I know she's his mother, but I just find it hard to take.

It seems like Robert's hiding something, I wasn't really listening, I was a bit bored, but it sounds that way.

Billy's so sweet with the baby. Lovely! I like that male nurse, he was so sweet and understanding. Maybe following the complaints about that midwife?!

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    I didn't like that episode, I love Bradley and Stacey, but at the moment Bradley is annoying me a bit. It's like he just expects her to just forget everything that's happened, he's just too smiley! lol. If that makes sense. Stacey's trying to talk to him, and he seems like he's in denial.
    I think he is definitely trying to avoid dealing with it. As I said when it originally happened he seemed to be in two minds about whether to keep it. Now the decision is made he is trying to claw back what they had in June/July and pretend it never happened, and Stacey is too afraid of losing him to stand up for herself. He would be better off letting them both talk about it and get it aired at least then they could make a start on moving on.

I think I said somewhere on this forum that they would probably split up by the end of the year, I want to revise that. I think they will split up by the end of the week!

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Billy's so sweet with the baby. Lovely! I like that male nurse, he was so sweet and understanding. Maybe following the complaints about that midwife?!
    The midwife was only two weeks ago. The episodes are filmed about 6 weeks before airing and I doubt they had the time or incentive to go back and rescript and film scenes just because people complained.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I watched for the first time in ages last night and what utter....erm....well anyway...I won't be watching again for a while, lets put it that way.

Sorry but as great as the Billy/Honey scenes were ( ) you could so easily see that Petal/Janet was a dummy when Billy went to see her.

Then they fill in between this serious issue, with utter tosh. *sighs*
    Last edited by Jojo; 19-09-2006 at 11:07.

Terrible episode with annoying Squiggle, Sean and Ruby. Stacey looks really tanned at the moment and Bradley is being really insenstive does he not remember what she went through. Eastenders is very boring at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    Terrible episode with annoying Squiggle, Sean and Ruby. Stacey looks really tanned at the moment and Bradley is being really insenstive does he not remember what she went through. Eastenders is very boring at the moment.
    I don't think he is insensitive, I think he just doesn't know.. it didn't happen to him or his body and Stacey has never said anything.. Ruby even asked if she told bradley how much she wanted the baby and she said she didn't so how is he suppose to know how upset she is if Stacey hasn't told him????
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    totaly agree with you,boring drivel,i don't think ee are even looking to how the storylines are going to continue,i watched an old one this morning on uk gold the one where the ferreras went to a wedding and it made me realise just how bad ee is at the moment the interaction and quality of the writing was far better then,no wonder ee is slipping in the ratings at the moment

observation - i am sick to the back teeth of Bradley saying he is "mad" or "crazy" about "Stace'" grrrrr he says it every episode, that character is really starting to annoy me!!!

normally I will sit through EE no matter how bad but last night I just couldn't... I am meant to be writing the guide but I can't. It was totally boring, rehashed drivel.. the only thing saving it at the moment is the Billy/Honey piece but even they are getting boring..Billy: "oh lets go see Petal" Honey : "maybe later, I just need to polish my cat" billy: "sorry I shouldn't be pushing you but hey lets go and hold her and make you more uncomfortable"
    Super Mod

I'm sorry they couldn't keep up the last weeks of excellence. Maybe they are moving to other storylines and are these episodes in betweens.

Thread Information