Page 332 of 432 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 4312

Thread: Current Episode Discussion V

I loved Dawn's line. "If you're expecting me to apologise you'll be waiting a long time." Reminds me of when she got the boob job and wasn't ashamed at all. I love that she isn't ashamed to be who she is, even if, coming at it objectively, she probably should be,

i think dawn is one of the funniest characters on ee and its nice that she got with rob after the marriage scam with ian

I'm getting to quite like Rob. There's something about him.

If previous rumours are anything to go by perhaps they'll be more to him than meets the eye. But at the moment, I want to see him again.

So is Ian still part of the Wcct thing? Rob found out but I don't think the boss did. But if Rob knows I suppose things will come out in the open. I don't know.
    Last edited by littlemo; 25-08-2006 at 22:02.

I like Rob, thought the sean and Al seen was well done as i really thought he would hurt him but he didnt surprisingly. Glad stacey confided in someone. I thought the Jane scenes were well filmed, When we were waiting to see if shed stay or go.

Nice to see thet Sean is staying because of Stacey! Do not know why he is portrayed as a bad a** guy, he was right to p****d of with Al.( Can I say all this?)
    Last edited by Jojo; 26-08-2006 at 00:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl
    Nice to see thet Sean is staying because of Stacey! Do not know why he is portrayed as a bad a** guy, he was right to p****d of with Al.( Can I say all this?)
    I think they've said that on EE before now. So I think it's o.k.

I love Sean and Stacey's relationship. I know we've only seen a few scenes, but it's so sweet.

My Brother the hero. I thought that was really sweet. I think the casting department has done a good job, Rob and Lacey have a good onscreen relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    My Brother the hero. I thought that was really sweet. I think the casting department has done a good job, Rob and Lacey have a good onscreen relationship.
    Yeah it was. But Stacey's not dumb, i'm sure she'll realise what he's like soon enough.

Another great episode yesterday, Eastenders has been on top form this week! Nice to see some drama between Jane and Ian after the comedy, Laurie Brett is a very good actress, she can do comedy and drama perfectly, her scenes with Ian last night were good to watch.

The Sean/Al scenes were good too and i liked the end when Stacey told Sean she was pregnant, a nice scene between them...you can definetly tell that Sean will look after Stacey whilst staying in the Square.

Also i am glad Rob and Dawn have got together, i hope we see more of Rob soon..i like his character.

Overall 10/10.
    Last edited by DaVeyWaVey; 26-08-2006 at 16:28.

I think Lacey and Robert have great on screen chemistry, they already seem like a proper brother and sister!

I thought that sean slater would be good looking but not a good actor so I was pleasantly suprised
    L*U*N*A

Thread Information