Page 152 of 154 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154 LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1531

Thread: Devon Seas 2006

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    I will have to read the finale next week..i am going away on holiday tomorrow.
    Oh no!! You are going to have to wait till you get back for the finale and who me/Siobhan shoots (and possibly kills, if this is what happens)! Now thats one reason i am glad i haven't gone away yet this year lol

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Oh no!! You are going to have to wait till you get back for the finale and who me/Siobhan shoots (and possibly kills, if this is what happens)! Now thats one reason i am glad i haven't gone away yet this year lol
    lol i know i will be back next saturday so i can read it then!

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    You are going to have to wait till you get back for the finale and who me/Siobhan shoots (and possibly kills, if this is what happens)!
    But you know Devon Seaas.... will things really be that simple?!

As long as I don't shoot myself - I'll be happy

CAnt wait for the finale. Talk about cliffhangers.

INT. JENKINS MANOR – NIGHT

Richard, Hilary, Nick and Vicky stand motionless in the living room. Siobhan gets up from her seat and begins to wave the gun around.

Siobhan: Didn’t you all hear me!? I told you to sit on the god damn sofa!

Richard: Why should we listen to a doped up con artist like you!?

Siobhan: Because you’re the ones with a shotgun pointed at your bloody head! Unless you want a bullet in your skull and a pool of claret then do what I ******* say!

Hesitantly the four of them sit down.

Siobhan: Look at you…quivering like little cowards… the almighty powerful Taylor family… scared of death…

Siobhan laughs to herself sinisterly.

Hilary: Why have you come back eh!? Haven’t you already done us enough damage!?

Siobhan: Revenge… because of you I lost out on 1 million dollars… money that could have brought me all the drugs I could ever want! But you had to ruin it didn’t you!? Thinking your so god damn clever! One bloody cheque was all I needed! And now you pay for the price…one way or another!

Richard: Look you can have the money… just don’t hurt any of us! Please!

Siobhan fires a gunshot. The Taylors duck and cover themselves, Siobhan laughs once more. She has shot at the bookcase.

Siobhan: I’m deadly serious… you lot are gonna pay for ****ing me over! You’re not gonna leave this room alive!

As Siobhan begins to circle the sofa like a predator to its prey, Richard and Nick look at each other and silently formulate a plan.

Siobhan: Living a crappy life I always thought it would change…I’d get some kind of repayment for the abuse! The poverty! Everything! So when I meet Ed… I thought it was all going to change… we planned it… how we would con you all and rob you blind… and then he has to go and get killed!

Siobhan slides to the floor. Pointing the gun at her head.

Siobhan: He was my world… we had it planned… we’d go and move abroad… make right all the wrongs in our life… and then once more life threw more **** at me! And I knew I had to go ahead with it! Take every ******* penny that you had!

Siobhan looks to the floor in Depression. Hilary attempts to get up, but in seconds Siobhan is alert and pointing the gun at them again.

Siobhan: Don’t you even think about it bitch! I’m not stupid!

Siobhan gets up and rubs the tears away from her face. She moves close to Hilary and presses the gun against her face.

Siobhan: You’re scum… more of a nasty piece of work than me… I should shoot you last…make you see everyone that’s close to you suffer before you do… not that It would matter to you… you’ve already seen it before.

All of a sudden Richard violently kicks Siobhan in the shins. She falls to the floor in agony, the gun sliding across the floor. Nick gets up and begins to tackle her, the pair fight for the gun. Richard runs towards Nick and Siobhan trying to help his son. In a panic Hilary and Vicky attempt to leave the room.

Siobhan: You’re all gonna bloody die! You *******s!

The close up shows a tussle of hands trying to grab the gun.

INTERCUT:

EXT. JENKINS MANOR - NIGHT

An exterior shot of Jenkins Manor is shown. A deafening gunshot can be heard, and the thud of a body hitting the floor…Somebody has been shot dead…

Who pulled the trigger? Who took the bullet?

END OF SEASON 1!

OMG !!! Who is dead?! Is it Hilary? Is it Siobhan?! Noooo!!! I want to know now - you can't leave it that way. Thats not fair!! I can't wait till Season 2 - Bry/Abbey please tell me, pretty please with sugar on

So thats all, people! Season 1 of Devon Seas is now officially over!

I just want to say a huge Thank You to everyone whose been reading this season. Its been great to read everything you've had to say about it, and it makes it so much better to write, when you know its being read and (hopefully!) appriciated by everyone else.

DS will be back with season 2, probably in about September/October time, though i dont think we've properly set a date yet (Correct me if i'm wrong, Bry. I'm a bit forgetfull! ).

So i hope you've enjoyed this season, and you come back and read season 2 when its back, to find out more about those cliffhangers!

Thanks again!

Its been fantastic - I loved reading all of it and thanks to the both of you for writing such a superb script.

How about Season 2 starting the first week of September, I might be able to cope with that

Well thats it the end of the most exciting soap for a month or so? Another Taylor cant die can they?

Thread Information