Page 1 of 154 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Devon Seas 2006

Devon Seas 2006

(C) Bryan Turner Publishing this without prior permission is strictly forbidden

I thought id dedicate my 5000th post to Devon Seas: Right folks here it is! Kicking off a new year of drama and suprises! Hope you all enjoy it!

previous episodes of devon seas can be read here:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=29501

also keep checking for the last spoilers here:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=38548

BAYMOORE BEACH – DAY

Richard is standing on the edge of the pier looking down at the sea. He gets flashbacks of the night that Ed drove his car into the sea. He wipes away some of the tears. Nick walks up behind him…

Nick: Dad…are you okay?

Richard: I suppose so…im finally facing facts…he’s gone, and he isn’t coming back.

Nick: Be positive eh dad they haven’t found a body yet so we don’t know for sure…

Richard: No news can also mean bad news Nick, his body could be floating in the middle of the Irish Sea by now…

Nick: Have a bit of faith dad…

Richard: I’ve had enough of that to last me a lifetime.

RED RUM UPSTAIRS FLAT - DAY

Patrick is lying in bed naked. Amy walks back in dressed in a nightie.

Amy: Negative…

Patrick: What again?

Amy: I don’t know what’s wrong..

Patrick: Well something must be, because we’ve been at it like rabbits for weeks now!

Amy: Yeah but I’ve never been in the mood…

Patrick: You what? You’re the one that’s desperate for a baby…

Amy: I know yes but that’s all we ever do…

Patrick: I’ve never heard a woman complain about that before…your usually complaining that we haven’t been doing it!

Amy: Yeah but your always going out, at funny hours, and then you expect me to drop everything im doing…im never in the mood for it…its like that woman on the tv says… think positive, be positive, im always knackered so I can never give it the attention it deserves…

Patrick: Maybe it’s a shine from him up there…that we shouldn’t have kids

Amy: Stuff him, I want kids, and nothings going to stop us having some. If it doesn’t improve then we’ll have to see the doctor.

Patrick: Oh no we’re not, the doctors always insult the man…low sperm count…infertile…impotent…im not having my reputation ruined for the sake of you wanting to get up the duff!

Amy: If its what it takes Patrick, we will do it…

Patrick rolls his eyes in disapproval.

EXT. VAL’S HAIRDRESSERS – DAY

Val and Claire stand outside of the hairdressers. The windows and door are boarded up with cork. Val watches as man walks up some ladders and attaches the for sale sign.

Val: Oh well bab’, it’s the end of an era…

Claire: Yeah I suppose, what’s next then mom?

Val: Who knows, looks like I’ll need to get a job…

Claire: They’re hard to find around here tough mom…

Val: Tell me about it, but if there’s anything that the Taylor’s owe me, it’s a job..I’ll have a word with Richard.

Claire: After your performance the other day I don’t think that’s very wise mom…

Val: I ent scared of Mr Big Spencer darl’, I’ve fought with bigger fish than that in the past…trust me darl’ by the end of the day I’ll have a job!

Val has a satisfied smile on her face.
    Last edited by Bryan; 10-01-2007 at 14:25.

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    Patrick: Oh no we’re not, the doctors always insult the man…low sperm count…infertile…impotent…im not having my reputation ruined for the sake of you wanting to get up the duff!
    Classic!

Thats fab, BB, especially that bit

EXT. BAYMOORE BEACH – DAY

The Bachelor Boys are walking down the beach, sharing a bag of chips.

Chris: Internet dating, speed dating… supermarket dating…we’ve tried them all…with no success!

Romeo: I donno know, we did get a free bag of spuds from the supermarket.

Tom: A spud cant give you pleasure in the middle of the night tough can it Romeo? Maybe im cursed,…maybe I should just live a life as a bachelor…with no woman what so ever.

Chris: Oh no you don’t want to go down that road…

Tom: Why not? Women are the causes of a lot of trouble, and cause a lot of hassle, maybe I should just avoid them full stop.

Chris: No you don’t want to be doing that…be accused of being a gay for the rest of your life…

Tom: And whats wrong with that?

Chris: Don’t get me wrong im not hetrophobe…

Romeo: Homophobe…

Chris: That’s the one, I mean I ent’ one of them, but id take offence to someone comparing me to Graham Norton if you catch me meaning…

Romeo: Anyone want any more chips? Im full…

Tom: That’s it!

Chris: What?

Tom grabs the chips and grabs the newspaper that its wrapped up in.

Romeo: If you wanted some you only had to ask…

Tom: It isn’t the chips im interested in, it’s the paper….

Chris: Paper?…Oh well what ever floats your boat…

Tom waves the paper in front of them!

Tom: Don’t you get it!? Lonely hearts page!

Romeo: A what?

Tom: Man seeks woman, woman seeks man…adverts for love! Finally I think we might be on to something!

JENKINS MANOR – DAY

Richard is sitting down in his office, Val is talking to him.

Val: So then what d’ya say?

Richard: No

Val: Oh common…

Richard: No, you seriously expect me to help you out after what you said last night?

Val: Oh nobody meant it really, just said it for the hell of it…I mean we all love the Taylors…good topic of conversation! Spice up our dull lives you…its more gripping then ‘Enders!

Richard: Erm…nice to know we’re the topic of conversation

Val: Come on! It’s the least you can do…otherwise I may have to get my solicitors onto Tanya for the fire…

Richard: She didn’t do it…

Val: Oh of course she didn’t, it was the little arsen faires with their magical fag ends! Look come on we don’t need this animosity between the families, give me a job and we can forget about this petty little feud.

Richard: Okay then…you start tomorrow.

Val: Oh joy!…Where?

Richard: The Bingo Hall!

Val: Oh my! I think I’ve died and gone to heaven!

Val laughs with glee, Richard shakes his head in confussion.

I am liking this soap lol. Its really good so far. I need some tips on script writing myself as i have made up a soap of my own called Hinston High. You will find it round here on the forum somewhere but if you have got any tips for me. I would well appreciate it as your script writing is good

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    I am liking this soap lol. Its really good so far. I need some tips on script writing myself as i have made up a soap of my own called Hinston High. You will find it round here on the forum somewhere but if you have got any tips for me. I would well appreciate it as your script writing is good
    i presume youve read this part without the rest, i have wrote many episodes of Devon Seas already if you search for the thread entitled Devon Seas.

as for tips...observe as many conversations are you can...make the dialouge sound realistic rather than staged... the layouts are pretty simple if you look at the other soaps on this site...um if i think of any more i will let you know!

Thanks very much I will try looking around. At the moment i am reading a bit of merseysiders

loving it bb getting better everytime!!!!

Just remember when your a big shot producer you ikkle friends on soapboards to test out some storylines

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    loving it bb getting better everytime!!!!

Just remember when your a big shot producer you ikkle friends on soapboards to test out some storylines
    thanks hun!

i will get you all written into the show!

infact watch this space as later this year some soapboards members will be starring in the soap! a first for soapboards!

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    thanks hun!

i will get you all written into the show!

infact watch this space as later this year some soapboards members will be starring in the soap! a first for soapboards!
    oh really do tell more.....

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    oh really do tell more.....
    lets just saty 2 of devon seas most avids fans are going to be written into it, and if its a sucess more will follow

the first one should appear around feburary

Thread Information