Thread: Missed last episode - help!

Missed last episode - help!

Hi everyone. I set my machine to tape the last ever episode of FA, but my mum went and flicked it to ready steady cook as I'd set it on the AV channel instead of five. Please does anyone have a copy to spare if so then pm me or leave any comments here.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmak2005
    Hi everyone. I set my machine to tape the last ever episode of FA, but my mum went and flicked it to ready steady cook as I'd set it on the AV channel instead of five. Please does anyone have a copy to spare if so then pm me or leave any comments here.
    i dont have a copy...but i can tell you what happened

eileen has won the lottery and brought the costellos an expensive house in braxzil, so they were gonna leave with eileen#

doug dumped kat becase he siad he can nver give her what he wants despite the fact that he loves her

that mad woman tied up katie, and rex killed her, but then it was a cliffhanger - would he kill katie? (we will never know)

hector learnt the truth, and him and the girl with the glasses kicked meredith out of their lives for good and got together!

coral's sister sent the kids around to hers and jasons with a not saying shed left and the kids had to be looked after by coral!

john's dad came back for babs!

the clip of doug and kat can be seen on the family affairs website

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    the clip of doug and kat can be seen on the family affairs website
    OK. Thanks anyway for your help. I shall just make do with that clip then. Hopefully Five might release a special DVD or something. You never know. Oh and Happy new year to you and everyone else here. 8 mins to go till 2006!

OK. Thanks anyway for your help. I shall just make do with that clip then. Hopefully Five might release a special DVD or something. You never know. Oh and Happy new year to you and everyone else here. 8 mins to go till 2006!
    i doubt it...brookside was on air for 20 odd years and channel 4 never released any dvds

crossroads was on itv for years and its took them 40 years to release a dvd!

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    i doubt it...brookside was on air for 20 odd years and channel 4 never released any dvds

crossroads was on itv for years and its took them 40 years to release a dvd!
    Here's to 40 years then! lol. I guess if it's not popular enough to be shown on tv after 8 years of it being broadcasted, then there's not a cat in hells chance of anything being released, as shows need to have a big enough fan base nowadays for tv companies to release old episodes. It'd be nice if they did though, because they could catch up with all the old cast members like Pete Callan and the Hart family. It's just an idea anyway.

Here's to 40 years then! lol. I guess if it's not popular enough to be shown on tv after 8 years of it being broadcasted, then there's not a cat in hells chance of anything being released, as shows need to have a big enough fan base nowadays for tv companies to release old episodes. It'd be nice if they did though, because they could catch up with all the old cast members like Pete Callan and the Hart family. It's just an idea anyway.
    im not denying that it would be a fantastic idea! i agree a dvd to look back on 8 years of charnam would be amazing...but in reality the chances of this occuirng are minimal

Thread Information