Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hollyoaks Returning Characters

I read that as well.

there has already been a fire in the dog before though, surely they cant repeat their own storyline. can they?

Well lets be fair Jack has nearly died twice before so lets see if these rumours are true and Natalie Osbourne was last seen in Bad Girls so she may or may not return.

who was natalie osbourne? im confused.was she the blond one who had a funny voice or was she the one who has just been in bad girls!! can anybody tell me what happened to bella as i stopped watching for a while and now she is gone!

Natalie was the blond one with the funny voice. I missed Bella leaving too but from what i read she was a big stinking liar, she wasn't posh and her family had no money! I can't work out why she actually left though!

this is how/why bella left. her and cameron were in the place where they live and it was just them there. anyway, they were really getting along and talking about how they liked the theatre and opera and stuff. then cameron told her of how he tried to kill himself. then on some patio/balcony thing that they have outside their rooms cameron put all candles and music to surprise bella and took her with her eyes closed out there. they were dancing together and then they kissed. and then the next day bella had gone and they never saw her again. a few weeks later a letter came for her from her mum and steph opened it and it was written really badly, there were loads of words spelt wrong and it didnt really make sense. there was also a picture in it of bella and some little kids (obviously younger brothers/sisters) and they were wearing really tatty, old clothes. and they found out that she wasnt rich but, as steph described her, "trailer trash". hope this helps

thankyou di marco that does clear it up for me!

youre welcome!!!
    Last edited by di marco; 02-03-2005 at 18:43.

Scott put the Dog on fire Jake dies and so does ben trying to save someone...

source?

Thread Information