Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P Dennis Rickman

yeah but this time we saw him die

Slightly off topic lol, but how did Arthur die again? I've forgot
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by crazylea
    yeah but this time we saw him die
    And for the nth time Dens body was positively identified before he was buried
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

phil has the tape of johnny's office so there is bound to be a storyline coming up with that

hi, are you sure someone stabbed him and he didnt do it himself? cos i got that impression last night
    u know it disturbed me a bit wtaching final scene i dont why, maybe cos im upset about it?!

Surely it must have been someone that knew dennis-cos there were quite a few men out in the square for the firewirks-the person who stabbed him must have known what he looked like to do it.
    And is johnny gonna be sent down for this one? He got away with andy's-surely he cant get away with dennis'?
    I reckon sharon will end up wiv phil eventually and they bring up dennis jr jr together-and phil finally has a kid on the square-but its not his own.

Quote Originally Posted by jake_luva
    i have 1 queire.

1. who stabbed him?
    It would of been a man that worked for Johnny, but one that hasn't been seen before so that those that don't know about the threats that Johnny made, don't suspect anything.

Just read that when Johnny comes out of his coma, he discharges himself from hospital and offers money to Dot towards the funeral. Sharon breaks her silence on the 6th and Pauline and Dot arrange Dennis's funeral.

well done Sharon.
    I hope Johnny gets life if gets arrested sorry to ruby but she has to leave Johnny for good.

Bloody Phil Mitchell!! You absolute low life Johnny Allen! Just shows what kind of person he is using his daughter to get Dennis to give him the phone!!

I think that Johnny was afraid of Dennis because he wasn't afraid..Phil knows that he's past it so he gets people like Dennis to do his dirty work and maybe deep down Phil knows that he can't take Johnny on alone.

Aww that end scene after that "Hoodie" stabbed D and he stumbled across the square looking at Sharon, then as he reached her collapsed. Just before he died he put his hand on her tummy and said "We did it"

Poor Sharon "Dennis! Dennis" Don't you leave me!"

They should of let them go off together in that cab and live happily ever after..

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Thread Information