Thread: Shayne's Hits High!!

Shayne's Hits High!!

Shayne Ward has gone straight to the top of the Christmas download charts with his first single That's My Goal.

It's been a good week for the X Factor winner who also took the Christmas number one in the singles charts.

The JCB song by Nizlopi dropped down from first place to second after just one week at the top of the downloads.

Fairytale of New York by the Pogues has stayed at three, while Madonna's former number one Hung Up has fallen down one place to four.

Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas has also slipped one to five, while James Blunt's Goodbye My Lover has managed to climb four places to reach sixth position.

The Sugababes have moved from five to seven with Ugly and there's a new entry from Coldplay who go straight into the top 10 at eight with Talk.

The Pussycat Dolls have fallen from seven to nine, overtaking the Black Eyed Peas who have dropped from six to 10.

New entries in the top 40 come from Water Babies with Under the Tree and old-crooner Dean Martin with the very festive Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

his song is really growing on me

I still think its a bit boring. They could have found something a lot better for him to release, because as much as i hate it, he has a lot of potential

I like it now, it's really growning on me, but his live version on the show was better than the actual single.

i love the song and im glad it got to number 1

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Thread Information