Thread: (dr who) she's back and wants revenge.

(dr who) she's back and wants revenge.

(ok, if you dont like it, fine but please reply? this is my first dr who script! o, and it's the 10th doctor just in case you didn't realise )
    it was really sunny and rose walked to the tardis and walked in.
    the doctor smiled and carried on with his work.
    elsewere, at the train station, a girl stepped out, she had no suitcase, so it didn't look as if she was staying anywere. but she was going somewere. she wasn't a kid, she wasn't an adult, she was a 12 year old, or that's what she wanted everyone to think.
    she had beautiful glossy blonde waist length hair, chrystal blue eyes.
    she had an ice skating type mini dress on, that was light blue with silver lacing, that decoration and colour was exactly the same on her boots. they were knee length. her skin was tanned and was and looked real.
    she was looking for someone. she wouldn't rest until she found him.
    she walked along the street and saw the tardis, it was going.

girl: o no you don't

and she ran towards it and got inside the door just in time.

rose looked round and poked the doctor's head.

dr: what?

rose: who's that?

the doctor turned and froze at what he saw.

dr: melissa?

(ok, that's really rubbish i know but please post with your comments?)
    LOOK OUYT WORLD! DOLPHIN DRAMA QUEEN IS COMING THROUGH!

good start

is melissa his daughter?

(you'll find out lol)

the girl stared at the doctor and smiled at rose.

dr: y-you're dead!

melissa: that's a nice way to say hi to you're niece!

doctor: i-i'm sorry! i didn't mean to kill you in that house!

melissa: yeah, bit late for that now innit?

doctor: but it IS a bit of a shock to see my dead neice in front of me!

melissa: that's funny, nothing much shocks you.

rose: hang on, sorry to break up the reunion, but what happened ?

melissa turned and smiled at rose.

melissa: in the war, that one with all the daleks and that one we lost yeah,

rose: yeah

melissa: well me and my mum, dad and pets were hiding in a house and a dalek had killed my best friend and i saw it kill her through the brokewn window i was next to.

rose: oh you poor thing.

melissa: anyway, i screamed and ran away from the window, ran to the door cos i didn't want it to see me and my lovely uncle was running past the house when i was screaming and so he thought he'd be helpful and save who ever was in there, i was nearest the door, he thought i was a dalek and so it was me he killed

melanie put sarcasmn on the lovely uncle bit.

melissa: but i'm not your niece am i?
    she asked the doctor.

the doctor shook his head as he looked as if he was going to cry if he spoke.

rose: well, what are you then? if you dont mind me asking.

melissa: adopted

rose: what?

melissa: yeah he (points her finger at the doctor)divorced my mum and couldn't look after me so he gave me to my aunt

the doctor was crying and melissa ran over to him and hugged him.

and melissa whispered in his ear,
    i'll get you back one day cos i'm never forgiving you but as i love you cos your my dad i'll let you off for a couple of days.

rose: hey melissa, do ya wanna come shopping?

melissa's face lit up and she leapt over to rose and they walked out of the tardis.

the doctor made sure they were gone and then he got a key with a letter M on it. he unlocked the box it unlocked and he pulled out what seemed to be about 500 letters, all to his sister that looked after melissa. he never showed anyone them as it would get melissa to hate aby (melissa's aunt that looked after melissa). one day, the doctor would let melissa look at the letters.

meanwhile, melissa and rose had bought loads and loads, they got back to the tardis and rose had to ask melissa something.

rose: you look like a 12 year old, but that war was hundreds of years ago!

melissa: that was when i was killed, at the age of twelve.

rose: how did you get back to life?

melissa: if someonew is thinking about you everyday for a whole year and that person you think about is dead, then they come to life again! but dont try it with your grandparents

rose: no, that'd be scary

(that was a bit of info about melissa but please reply and tell me what you think of it, if you have any critisismns then please tell me so i can make my script better! the bit about wanting revenge will make sence later)
    Last edited by crumpet; 28-12-2005 at 12:33.

melissa was in her room, the doctor wouldn't let her go anywere else so he made melissa a room next to rose's room.

melissa had a plan, no matter how much she totaly loved her dad, she was going to get revenge, she'd get him back in the simplest but harshest way possible. she knew exactly how to do this, one of her friends had done that to her adopted mother.

melissa really couldn't sleep, so she wandered about. she eventually got bored and went into rose's room.
    she poked rose in the ribs and rose curled up laughing, she was very very ticklish there.

rose: o hi melissa

melissa: i cant sleep

rose: nor can i
    so rose let melissa get in her bed and they started talking and takling and talking.

rose: so why didn't you go to your dad if you cant sleep? i'm not saying that the way it sounds, i dont mind you coming in here

melissa: what, to him? have you actually seen him when someone wakes him up?

rose: no why?

melissa: he gets in a big and i mean big stess with that person who woke him up and is in a bad mood all day!

rose: but he wouldn't get in a stress with you would he? i mean, he's lost you for about a couple of hundred years!

melissa: stopped counting the hundreds of years after the 800 year after that war

rose: well that would make him even more protective over you!

melissa:maybe anyway, there's this game that my step sister, well, she's technicaly my cousin anyway, when we were really young, and dad actually came to see me for the first couple of days that he gave me away, in the mornings, we used to crawl out of bed and go to dad's bed and draw all over him and in the morning he still wouldn't know it was really funny

rose: o i did that with all the time with my grandparents

they both started laughing for a couple of minutes and rose had to ask melissa something which she hoped wouldn't upset her

rose: you dont have to answer if you dont want to but why did the doctor leave you after a couple of days? why did he not stay longer?

melissa:after dad divorced my mum, he didn't want anything to do with her, and that included me. only he didn't know that it included me. i look exactly like my mum cos were me and dad come from, baby girls will look like their mum's, baby boys will look like their dads.

rose: o that's interesting, you wouldn't know who was who apart from sizes.

melissa: anyway, he went to the disclaiming place and said i want to get rid of everything to do with melissa's mum and my aunt got all the possessions, they also got me, dad wasn't happy at all but he couldn't go back. he was still allowed to see me all the time but not keep me

rose: poor you

melissa:anyway, this blonde girl decides she wants my dad, she does what blonde dad stealers do and there you go!

rose hit her lightly with a cushion

rose: oi! i'm blonde

melissa: so am i but i dont go round nicking people's dads! and nor do you!

rose right!

melissa: this blonde lady, o, yeah that's it, aby, she forced my dad to leave me and stop spending all his time with me cos he even gave up what he did to come and see me for them couple of days. dad didn't want to lose me, but he didn't want to lose his super model girlfriend!

rose: i know which one i'd chosen

melissa:but his girlfriend only said stop spending ALL his time with me so he chose his girlfriend, she realised that he was still seeing me so she got a new job somewere else and dad had to go too. and i never saw him again until he killed me.

the doctor couldn't sleep, he was thinking about what had happened when he'd divorced melanie (melissa's mum)
    so he walked to melissa's room and found she wasn't in it, he then heard rose and melissa laughing.

he opened the door slightly and was about to go in when he heard them talking. he decided to wait.

melissa: o yeah, he mucked up my life big time but i love him loads anyway

the doctor frowned. how exactly had he mucked up her life?

rose:how?

melissa:well think about it, he made me grow up without a mum he left me for that blonde lady and never came back, and killed me at the age of 12

the doctor wanted to run in the room and hug melissa and tell her loads of times how sorry he was and how much he loved her.

melissa: but if he hadn't done that, i wouldn't love him as much today!

rose: so what you're saying is, if your dad hadn't mucked up your life, then you would hate him?

melissa: well, not hate him, just not love him like now. it's logical you know, cos if you spend time with 1 person and 1 person alone all your life then you get bored wereas with you and dad, ok so you're always together but you do different things everyday!

the doctor felt wierd. melissa still loved him even more?

the doctor went to his own bed and thought about what melissa had said.

rose: melissa? how come you recognise the doctor after all those years?

melissa: he looks exactly like he does now when i was born and he only changed after the war when i died.

rose: o i see!

next morning, rose and the doctor were in the control room and melissa walked in

rose: hi melissa!

melissa: hi rose hi dad! see ya sometime later

doctor: were do you think you're going little lady?

melissa: i got people to see, places to shop!

rose: were do ya get the money? you spent 400 quid yesterday!
    rose walked out to her room to read.
    doctor: WHAT?

melissa: yeah well if you get a modelling job then what do you expect?

doctor: you're a what?

melissa: o don't worry, i wont turn out like that cow you married

doctor: how do you know that i married aby?

melissa: i didn't! i just said that so i could see if you did or not and now i see you did so i'm going.

doctor:i-i please dont go please?

melissa: yeah, well i got places to shop so i'll see ya sometime later!

doctor: you're not going ANYWERE

melissa turned around.

melissa: what? you gonna make me?

doctor: you need to know what happened

melissa: I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, YOU ABANDONED ME AT MY AUNTS TO LIVE WITH HER

doctor: her name's aby

melissa:SEE? YOU'RE STICKING UP FOR HER

doctor: i'm not!

melissa: GO ON THEN, TELL ME WHAT REALLY HAPPENED! YOU NEVER EVEN TRIED TO WRITE TO ME.

doctor: well when i went to the disclaimers, i didn't want to lose you but your aunt got you because you were part of your mum. i wanted to see you everyday that's why i never let you go out on your own, i would literally die if anything happened to you. anyway, aby actually liked you but was jealous of you at the same time. so she got a job somewere and your aunt said i could go with her and still see you and write to you. so i thought that i'd go with aby, she blackmailed me and i had to marry her. i sent letters to you everyday but you never answered!

melissa: hello? i was 2?

doctor: yeah, but, o well anyway i eventually got back and i went to your aunts house and she wouldn't let me see you and she gave me back all the letters i wrote.

melissa: well prove it

the doctor got out the M key and got all the letters out. they were all unopened.

melissa took them and hugged them.

doctor: see? i didn't want to show you because you might hate your aunt.

melissa looked at the cover of each one, they had the words in her aunts writing,
    leave her alone
    melissa put the letters down hugged the doctor

Thread Information