Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Beckhams

Question The Beckhams

Hiya what do you think of the Beckhams story in the news of the world today. Im quite surprised cos from the books I have read I thought that she was the nasty one always on at him and being bossy. Yet today the nanny says that he is awful with Victoria. What does everybody else think about their relationship?
    Black Country Gal

What was actually said about them?

it said that they have constant rows and that he has said he wanted to leave her many times!! it was the ex nanny that sold her story!! apperently the nanny was at the house when davids affair with that danielle girl happened!!!

what i dont undestand is she calls herself victorias friend not just her nanny but then she goes and sells her story.!! dont think i could do that to a friend no matter how much money it gave me!!

I thought all the stories in the papers were a load of rubbish but now im starting to believe that they will soon split!! shame really they seem like an ideal couple and i feel really sorry for the kids!!

i think the Media should just Back off and leave the Beckhams to get on with there lives in peace

Quote Originally Posted by dddMac1
    i think the Media should just Back off and leave the Beckhams to get on with there lives in peace
    Thats the problem. Its not just the media. The Beckham's crave attention. Its been said that they are media whores.

they've made their bed........

I dont believe it to be honest... Just when Becks gets back to form for Real they go andpublish a story like this... leave him alone!

There is the expression you reap what you sow, and the Beckhams certainly crave publicity - they couldnt even go to Paris for her birthday last week without inviting the press along. Having said that, I wouldnt wish ill on anybody either celeb or not. If they are having difficulties then could they please sort it out well out of the public glare and it's easy to do that, just don't turn every event into a photo opportunity.

Anyone who sells their wedding pics is attracting the media in my opinion, and their holiday sking after the Rebecca Loos thing was crazy. I do think its more her than him though.

And for their Nanny to sell her story is disgraceful - she was trusted with their kids!!!

Red face

Andrew Mortons book said that when they go out anywhere they phone the photographers first to make sure that they get in the papers, then they pretend to be upset to be snapped. They work the lot of us but we are nosy enough to go along with it. Why do people buy ok mag every week, just to be nosy. I think that if you are paid millions of pounds to kick a football or to get dressed up and go out, then its worth the press intrusion. I for one would do it for their money but i would just laugh all the way to the bank! xx.
    Black Country Gal

Thread Information