Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: alfie and little mo

I realy hate Alfie & Mo together... it just doesn't work for me. But I can't wait for Kat's return and the impact this'll have on that.

Mofie or Kalfie????
    Hummmm, now thats hard!
    Not, Kalfie al the way, Little Mo and Alfie are just not Compatable!!!
    Can't wait for Kat to return!
    Luv ya
    Layne
    x x x
    Ps Loving jake and Chrissie aswell!

Red face

I know that everyone loves Alfie and Kat together and I did aswell, but if this was real life I think that Alfie would suit Mo so much better. He had such a problem with Kats slaggy past and Mo is such a prim person. They are both the same gentle and caring. I dont think he would cope with Kat xx.
    Black Country Gal

I totally hate the Alfie and Mo storyline. It is just not right.... There was a totally different chemistry between Kat and Alfie. And I think everyone loved it. The sooner she's back the better!!!!

Alfie and Little Mo storyline is absolutely ridiculous and wrong. How can she do that to her sister? Wasn't Alfie supposed to die for Kat? He has quick forgotten her... And remember, Little Mo dumped Billy because he couldn't handle the situation with Freddie but she was supposed to love him, and now, she is completely crawling for Alfie!Just a note: Alfie is Freddie's godfather...The situation is too stuck

this storyline is getting on my nerves! alfie and lil mo just dont suit. the only thing i like about it all is the fact that i cant wait for the fireworks when kat gets back, that should be good. then alfie and kat should get back together, they were great, so so so much better than alfie and lil mo
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by MysticKitten
    I know that everyone loves Alfie and Kat together and I did aswell, but if this was real life I think that Alfie would suit Mo so much better. He had such a problem with Kats slaggy past and Mo is such a prim person. They are both the same gentle and caring. I dont think he would cope with Kat xx.
    Well 'slaggy' isn't the word I'd use but I don't think Alfie had a problem with her past. He was aware of her history when he married her so yes he accepted it and loved her for her and dismissed her reputation, which many people have painted her as. Alfie knows that Kat's past behaviour was more to do with the molestation she suffered as a child which subsequently affected her adult life and the choices she made especially where men were concerned. What Alfie had more of a problem with was the fear of her committing adultery once again after learning that she slept with Andy. This in turn damaged their marriage to the extent that Kat felt that she had to leave.

As for little Mo, she is a nice person and has a good heart but I don't see it lasting. They have both came out of marriages and lost their 'loves of their life' so I feel that if anything they are seeking comfort and solace in each others company. Little Mo still loves Billy and I believe that Alfie is still very much in love with Kat. I doubt there relationship will be long term. Well I hope not anyway. I don't think I could stomach another drawn out love triangle.

I've seen more chemistry between a twig and the ground.

really, its just embarassing for me to watch, and cringe. alfie and kat, mo and billy - they were the right pairings.

why must eastenders not allow there to be any happy marriages that last more than 5 minutes?!?!

and as for the chrissie and jake flirting - now there's chemistry and spark!
    Danny: but i haven't shaved yet
    Alfie: don't worry darlin, no-ones going to see those lovely legs of yours

I really like this story, Alfie and Little Mo are really sweet together. Kat and Alfie were getting boring and I'd much rather have Alfie and Little Mo.

Me too Brummie Girl. Kat had her chance with Alfie and she blew it. She wasn't thinking of Alfie and her marriage when she had a one-night stand with a guy she just met in a pub.

Thread Information