Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: alfie and little mo

alfie and little mo

Hi is anyone else hating little mo and alfie storyline it ridicolous in my opinion she out of order going after her sisters husband it is just cringeworthy to watch pass me the sick bucket

What will billy and kat say?

But loving jake and chrissie flirting it is great

your sisters husband wether not together/divorced/seperated etc... is totally out of bounds!!! it is totally wrong in my opinion!! can i have the sick bucket after you!!! (cleaned if poss!!!)

Alfie and little mo are boring the hell out of me. They are so cringeworthy. At first I though they had a little chemistry but now I have certainly changed my tune. The storyline is stupid anyway. Why are ee so content on these dull far fetched love traingles anyway. I'm not particularly a Kat and Alfie fan but the sooner she returns the better -anything to end this irritating shamble.

P:S I am too loveing the flirting between Chrissie and Jake

I am so glad i am not the only as you said the sooner kat comes bck the better in my book

Poor billy i feel sorry for him little mo is out of order and kat she will be absoutely livid with little mo and hurt

Can't stand Alfie and little Mo together.

They are both so sickly they make me cringe. I like both of the characters separately, but can you imagine the two of them together - HOW BORING!! Can't wait for Kat to come back and then we should see some fireworks.
    Sooz

Totally agree sooz15 i cant wait for the firework either little mo is bang out of order

i am loving this storyline with alfie and little mo!! but only because i know that kat is coming back soon so there will be fireworks!!!! i really want kat and alfie to get back together but i also want to see something happen with alfie and mo!!

boring,plus mo would never do that,i know i wouldnt and im not a mouse like her.

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    boring,plus mo would never do that,i know i wouldnt and im not a mouse like her.
    I dont' think it is a case of wether she would or not.. you just can't help how you feel even if you know it is wrong

yeah but if you know it;s wrong you just don't do it. surely the fact that her sister's slept with him would make her not want to - personally i think the image would just keep popping up! still didn't stop zoe sleeping with people that her mum had already slept with!

Thread Information