Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New late night spoilers - Back From The Dead

sounds good.

That sounds class. I love the late night special ones. Always so exciting.

Looks like Nicole might lose her virginity after all..... That Andy is a sicko though. He's definately a bad guy who you want to see get their comeuppance.

I can't wait now..grrr..hehe!!

I hope so - i get the feeling that since Nicole is feeling so low (after J and also falling out with Nancy) - Andy will take advantage of that, and Nicole will fall into his trap - but i am not too sure if he does rape, maybe she will be ready to fall in bed with him so Andy doesnt have to try too hard

But I really think that Andy wont rape Nicole - i think he will just sleep with her and then send some pervy photos to her brothers to scare them out, then the chase begins.

Oh I like that. I do think she will be willing to sleep with Andy anyway to lose her virginity, and then flirting after or whatever he will say something like..'' I want to remember this moment'' and snap goes his camera phone and then he'll send it to Russ and Sam..

Quote Originally Posted by babs_ess
    Oh I like that. I do think she will be willing to sleep with Andy anyway to lose her virginity, and then flirting after or whatever he will say something like..'' I want to remember this moment'' and snap goes his camera phone and then he'll send it to Russ and Sam..
    yeh thats prob what will happen cos then he can say to russ and sam that he didnt rape nicole cos he didnt
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

And she already thinks Andy sort of fancies her/interested in her as he took her out on his motorbike (in the last late night special), so she wont need to much persuading

exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Lennie
    And she already thinks Andy sort of fancies her/interested in her as he took her out on his motorbike (in the last late night special), so she wont need to much persuading
    yep and shes so naive and easily persuaded that he wont have a prob sleeping with her, especially as shes so wanting to lose her virginity
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

And from Nic's POV - she will be thinking the older the better for losing my virginity

Thread Information