Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: guilty - please read

it was ok until my auntie turned up andwe had a bit of a fight, just words nothing else. im going to see what its like at the new years eve party and what they're like then and if nothing happens i think i'll speak to him
    im back everyone!!!!!!

ah i hope it turns out ok

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

good luck with talking to your dad if its any consolation i know how you feel .about 2 years ago my dad had a realationship with somebody and didnt tell me so i asked him if he had a current girlfriend etc. and he told me but the reason he didnt say anything to me was because he had only been going out with her for a week and wanted to make sure he had feelings for her etc. so in the end everything was ok now they have split up it didnt last long lol hope it all goes well xxx

aww if not i no every one saids this but write a letter xplaining all your feelings and everything and it will make you feel so much better! i have been goig nthrough something similar to you shannisrules. my mums been seeing a lot of this 'friend' and this has been gettign worse over the last couple of months sneaky txts and that but the thing that realli bugged me was a txt i read saying did she wanan go over there that night nad her reply i was planning too but im too tired now. that got me miffed all night and i hardly slept a wink thinking she was goign to go off in the middle of the night. so i wrote a letter to her but havent given it to her yet im going ot wait untill after the new year and go from there. the thing is though i think she knows i know because i keep dropping hints thanks to hollyoaks( when becca snuck out to see justin i said that it was sick and she seemed to be quiet about it all) but anyway writing a letter helps you even if you havent given it to them. hope this helps

i no i shouldnt have but i went back into that draw and found the card again and read it properly. it said i love you etc and this is the last year we will be apart.
    im back everyone!!!!!!

try talking to your dad but would you have a problem ith him seeing this lady and if not explain that to him and say that you want to talk and not keep secrets

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

i get on fine with her - i just want them to tell the truth
    im back everyone!!!!!!

explain that to youre dad

Quote Originally Posted by lollymay1234
    i get on fine with her - i just want them to tell the truth
    thats what hurts me the most too. how someone who loves you ans you love them so much can lie to you. i dont understand it at all. its not like its doing you any good health wise.

i spoke to my dad about her
    im back everyone!!!!!!

Thread Information