Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Shannis Spoiler Thread III

I'll be very sad to see them leave but I've promised myself that I won’t mourn until they are gone.

Until then I'm going to enjoy, especially with what’s to come. I simply cannot wait for next week. Bring it on!

I read in Inside Soap that when they exchange their vows their love is obvious to everyone. Nigel said that they are all giggly and in love. In the car on the way back to the square they can't keep their eyes of each other. They just want to get home and rip each others clothes of. In Heat it said that they talk dirty in the car! :

Hey people did anyone else read in heat that sharon loses it when dennis tells her he is glad den is dead
    angelblue

Quote Originally Posted by angelblue
    Hey people did anyone else read in heat that sharon loses it when dennis tells her he is glad den is dead
    Yeah I did, but you can see where Dennis is coming from can't you, I mean Den wasn't much of a father to him was he?

Can't wait for next week.
    Sooz

Yeah i can sooz15 he wasnt really nice to him you cant blame him all he wanted was father

But i think in the end sharon might see it from his point view and he how feels
    angelblue

And then sharon faints and dennis carries her!

Did anyone see the clips on GMTV? They were amazing! Squeezing each others hands at the altar...

Quote Originally Posted by ***Virgo***
    And then sharon faints and dennis carries her!
    yeah i saw the pics in inside soap. im not their biggest fan but i did think awwww..

althouigh the look on his face says to me that she aint the lightest person in the world!!!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by debs
    yeah i saw the pics in inside soap. im not their biggest fan but i did think awwww..

althouigh the look on his face says to me that she aint the lightest person in the world!!!
    Was he grimacing a bit then debs?

[QUOTE=debs]yeah i saw the pics in inside soap. im not their biggest fan but i did think awwww..

and me

Quote Originally Posted by debs

I understand you are not the biggest fan but what you said sounds really cruel i dont think we should be commenting on how people look

Sorry that just my opinion
    angelblue

Thread Information