Thread: Sharron Is coming back!

Talking Sharron Is coming back!

Everyones talking saying it hasnt been confirmed, yet this was on the Eastenders website...

Sharon and Dennis are set to make their comeback in June. We haven't seen them together since their plan to run away at Christmas went horribly wrong. Den encouraged Zoe to pretend that she was pregnant in order to finish Sharon and Dennis's affair. Sharon fled to America, and when Dennis found out that he'd been deceived, he left the Square too.
    What's happened since then we can only guess, but Letitia Dean and Nigel Harman will be back on your screens in the summer. Letitia said "I'm really looking forward to coming back to EastEnders and working with the team." The show's bosses have refused to say whether or not they'll reappear as a couple.

Old...

Mordor i know you'll close this thread so i thought i'd ask you here, when are you going to put up the Autographs in a sticky???
    Just wondering!
    Luv ya
    Layne
    x x x

Ps. do you thing you could do a bannas forum, for people to request and show off there bannas? Just a thought x x x

well sry, didnt know that it had already been posted

Yes, it has been posted before, please take a min to look around before posting.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    Mordor i know you'll close this thread so i thought i'd ask you here, when are you going to put up the Autographs in a sticky???
    Just wondering!
    Luv ya
    Layne
    x x x

Ps. do you thing you could do a bannas forum, for people to request and show off there bannas? Just a thought x x x
    Put them up tomorrow for you, as well as the bannas forum. Its a nice day outside and I wanna get on my motorbike!

Quote Originally Posted by emma_strange
    well sry, didnt know that it had already been posted
    Don't take a warning personally. Its just a reminder to have a look before posting - sometimes we get several threads on one subject which fragments the forums.

Thread Information