Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Honey Pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by willsmummy
    Aw, I'd quite like Billy and Little Mo to get back together. I felt sorry for Mo when she was in the pub wearing her wee Christmas jumper and she had to watch Billy and Honey all over each other like cheap suits.
    its all her fault...she was the one that rejected billy or alfie...if she hadnt she could be happily together with billy...she cant have her cake and eat it, she made her choice (admitedly a bad one) and she has to now live with it...

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    its all her fault...she was the one that rejected billy or alfie...if she hadnt she could be happily together with billy...she cant have her cake and eat it, she made her choice (admitedly a bad one) and she has to now live with it...
    tottaly agree even tho i like mo a littel

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    omg didn't read that right at first i thought it said honey was pregers to darren miller
    Luna only you would read something like that

Quote Originally Posted by jake.fan
    tottaly agree even tho i like mo a littel
    dont get me wrong i love little mo shes one my favourite characters, its just i dont see how we can feel sorry for her, when she had the chance to get with billy, but rejected him, shes brought on all this heartache herself

I don't think Billy and Honey should have a baby -- they've only being going out a few weeks, and only known each other about a week longer than that. Yeah, they are getting on well, but that doesn't mean it's going to be enough to have a longterm relationship with marriage, a baby etc. What if a year down the line they decide they aren't suited - it isn't fair on the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    I don't think Billy and Honey should have a baby -- they've only being going out a few weeks, and only known each other about a week longer than that. Yeah, they are getting on well, but that doesn't mean it's going to be enough to have a longterm relationship with marriage, a baby etc. What if a year down the line they decide they aren't suited - it isn't fair on the baby.
    it makes for good drama tough dosent it if billy decides that he dosent actually want honey, but hes tied to her becuase of the baby, i think thats how it will work out he has his one night stand with mo and wants to go back with her when honey says shes pregnant, and then billy finds it hard to choose, him and mo have an affair but in the end billy decides to stick with honey, resulting in the exit of little mo from the show

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    yeh its not fair on the baby but in real life it dont always happen that the couple have been together ages does it, and its not like theyre planning on having the baby after just a few weeks
    Last edited by di marco; 29-12-2005 at 13:53.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

this storyline has now been confirmed:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=39929

closing thread

Thread Information