Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: sam nixon

the thing is, if it is phil then as soon as they get together the programme makers will be planning their demise!! always happens, no one is allowed to stay together on tv!
    POOKIE

i can't wait to see that then.... and i couldn't imagine sam in a passionate relationship!

Lol it will be odd to see her in that light especially as shes not an emotive person and passion requires emotion!

yeah, i've only ever seen her bring emotional and that was in the Abi case... maybe she has closet emotion!

yeah she does, you can tell she cares by the way she dpoes her job. She jiust doesnt show her feelings very often!! I also find passionatehard to imagine as that requires loosing self control and sam has more self control than anyone else in the bill!

yeah... that should be interesting... half way through a kiss and she pulls away or something

yeah, i reckon that it will be either instant attraction and passion but most likely it will be a gradual thing where sam gets to know the person and then the relationship happens!!

The only person she has slept wth since she has been on tb was peter cavannagh!!

yeah, i think it'll be gradual- she wouldn't lose all self respect just like that

not at all, it would be too out of character and the storyline wouldnt run right!! If she just jumped into bed with him!

yeah... we'd think there was a scene missing or something!!

or she would have to be drunk, and i deem that unlikely as she has a lot of self control

Thread Information