Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: sam nixon

Its about time sam had a proper relationship with anyone, i feel sorry for her!! And it means she definatly has a story so will be popping up reguarily again!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    She hasn't had anything really juicy for ages - it will be great to see the non work side of her again, and like you say SNF, at least she'll be cropping up more

well to be an affair the the guy would have t be in a relationship with someone to it has to be with someone that aint single!!!!???? but i cant thing of who aint single, except PHIL!!!

Another member of the 'anti rice-pudding gang'!

But do we know that she is going to have an affair with a work colleague, or could it be someone completely different. With whats been said on the other thread, it could be Phil, but then it could be someone we don't even know about maybe....I dunno, I'm sure the producers know that so many people want to see them get together, but will they allow that to happen

it says 'intense affair' this eaither means pastionate which it is and could also mean intense eg dancing with danger so could be someone who is dangerous or a criminal!!

Also affair yes means that but it can also mean personnal relations and it could just be classifying it as an affair to make it seem more juicy even though it could still be with a single man!!

Persoannly i dont think sam is the ntype to knowingly have an affair with a married man, maybe if she found out later and couldnt control her feelings then yes but not straight away!

what i am trying to say is that thee are a number of possibilties dont take the wording to be so direct the bill often use a play on words to provoke responses!!
    Last edited by Sam Nixon Fan; 21-12-2005 at 15:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Nixon Fan
    ......what i am trying to say is that thee are a number of possibilties dont take the wording to be so direct the bill often use a play on words to provoke responses!!
    These were my thoughts - affair doesn't necessary mean wife at home - it can just mean a relationship...will certainly be interesting stuff...

meh, i dont know then, just have to wait and see!!!!

Will be good to see another sideto Sam!

The last time we seen her away from work was when she was quite unstable and this time it will be nice to hopefully see her happy, for a while at least!!!

It also shows that the New Producer is rating the character and actress, giving hr a big storyline again very soon after he has cam,e into power and her third within just over a year. Characters whove been around as equally as long have been lucky to have one in that time!!

yeah it will be good, hope its with someone good though, when is it gona be shown??!!!

its feb at the earliest!

Thread Information