Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tracey New Job

omg really

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    that wouldn't surpise me and let me guess.. kevin will sleep with her and she blackmails him to getting money out of him
    It doesn't surprise me either, the minute I read Tracy and a new job, I immediately thought prostitution. What will Charlie think about this? Do you think they are still seeing each other at the time?

The whole scenario you mentioned is exactly the same as Janine and Ian in Eastenders. Both Janine and Tracy are very similar in character. I've got a feeling though that this storyline is a chance to bring out a more human side of Tracy, that she's not all evil, much like the way they did with Janine.

Sounds good, I thought you meant Tracey from EE when I first saw the thread, as if lol.

Sounds Good but gross lol.
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Rain_
    Kevin? I was going to plum for norris !!
    I'm thinking more of a lesbian threesome encounter with that old religious devout Emily Bishop and the veteran Rovers barlady Betty Turpin. They haven't had anyone in their lives for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    I'm thinking more of a lesbian threesome encounter with that old religious devout Emily Bishop and the veteran Rovers barlady Betty Turpin. They haven't had anyone in their lives for ages.
    Now that's gross!
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

This storyline sounds interesting. When will it be aired??

In the inside soap mag it say that This is complete and utter nonsense fumes our corrie insider. Now Tracy and charlie are together we are going to have a lot of fun with them, but it may not necessarily be criminalf un. And there's no way tracy is going on the game..

Quote Originally Posted by pinkles14
    In the inside soap mag it say that This is complete and utter nonsense fumes our corrie insider. Now Tracy and charlie are together we are going to have a lot of fun with them, but it may not necessarily be criminalf un. And there's no way tracy is going on the game..
    hence the closing of this thread...

Thread Information