Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: remeberance

remeberance

i thought we could use this thread to remeber the people in africa, who were caught in the Tsunami last year, where 250,000 people were killed and 55,000 odd still missing and families still looking for loved ones.
    so if we could just use this thread to spare a few thoughts for those less fortunate than us at christmas it would be most appreciated.
    fankoo guys x x x x

this is a good idea as its nearly a year ago and when some people are getting excited some are gonna have their first christmas without there family members also the 7/7 victims as in the paper today theyve got about 1 family and how they lost there daughter

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

26th December.. God was our family worried ...Bare sad ...

I thought it went Asia!! Im very certain it did...

Must be hard for all those who lost their family xx

Rest In Peace to all them innocent souls xx

RIP to everyone who died, and god bless all everyone who is still missing and all the families that were affected.

spicy she ment all the people in africa and the asian tsunami as 2 different things
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

we wer saying today it is nearly a year since the events in asia, oh how those families who were affected must be grieving so much, it will be such a hard time for them.
    we also know a couple of people suffering from cancer, one is very near the end, so while i am busy making all my preparation i try to think what it must be like for them and their family too.
    POOKIE

can't believe it's been a year already

Quote Originally Posted by dddMac1
    can't believe it's been a year already
    It has gone quick for us, but not for the poor souls that are still looking for loved ones, living in hope of a miracle. my heart goes out all every one that has lost a loved one, xmas is the worse time of the year for widows and widowers, sadly I know that feeling myself now, R.I.P

i hope christmas isnt too bad for you hazey and you can remember the good times you had together. x
    POOKIE

I can't beelive this happened a year ago. My thoughts go out to everyone affected. I hope that the families are reunited in the near future, and that next Christmas might be happier. x x

Thread Information