Thread: Series 5 Wishlist

Series 5 Wishlist

Ive done a thread like this in Bad Girls for series 8, as both shows are going downhill fast, in my opinion, so what would you like to see happen that would make the show better?

make joan collins character tanyas mother...imagine the scenes! and it would explain a lot!

bring jason back from the dead!!!! think of it jason was told to look for his family becuase of paddy, so maybe he did and found he had an identical brother, and for some reason tanya almost married and chardonney killed jasons brother, so jason could come back and then two of the orginals would still be there oh yeah and bring back kyle from australia!

make seb into a total nutcase as we will loose that kind of character soon... and let amber try and steal tanyas latest man whoever that will be!

Bring Back Kyle passco

i think it would be good to have a player manager in the next series, as so far both managers we've seen in the show have been very unintresting!

i so agree with you on the coment on the managers being unintersting. my wish would be to have all the orignal charecters back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadders
    i so agree with you on the coment on the managers being unintersting. my wish would be to have all the orignal charecters back.
    with the exception of chardonney that could be done!

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    with the exception of chardonney that could be done!
    Well i liked chardonney dont ask me why i think i felt sorry for her with the whole jaki and paddy thing

Quote Originally Posted by sheilamarie
    Well i liked chardonney dont ask me why i think i felt sorry for her with the whole jaki and paddy thing
    i didnt mean that i didnt want her, it was the fact that shes dead, meaning they could bring back the rest of the cast but her

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    i didnt mean that i didnt want her, it was the fact that shes dead, meaning they could bring back the rest of the cast but her
    ohh okay

Thread Information