Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: what do you think of amanda.

i cant believe amandas actually sunk this low in tonights episode, just as hayley was about to tell scott she loves him amanda spurts out some lie about being pregnant. what a b*tch
    Maisie Mouse

She's an annoying charcter, but if it wasn't for her being in it, then it wouldn't be anywhere near as entertaining to watch. She's bringing all the bitchiness and drama back to the bay, and she's making the show at the minute. I'd personally prefer to see her carry on with it!!

i know its good to have a b*tch in the show i just wish hayley and scott would hurry up and get together and scott finds out about the baby being his
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by shaza
    i cant believe amandas actually sunk this low in tonights episode, just as hayley was about to tell scott she loves him amanda spurts out some lie about being pregnant. what a b*tch
    damn I don't get to see that for another 2 days cause we are behind in Ireland. Can't wait but she is a bitch!!
    Super Mod

amanda is a cow, what i dont understand is how everyone has taken to her evn though they know she tried to stop/ruin dan and leah's wedding day. and i dont know how she has done it but she has managed to turn one of the best guys in the show into one of the most spineless (scott)
    Maisie Mouse

good old morag is back though she might see through her lies and tactics, well i hope so because no one else is
    Maisie Mouse

I hate Amanda! She is a bitch. Cant beleive that she and Dan might get back together gr cant wait when she get killed off orleave the show!

I Think She Will Be In The Bay For A Little While Anyway Since She Is In The Credits At The Start Shows She Is Not Just A Extra
    Maisie Mouse

total psycho when she wrecked the flat get her well gone
    Maisie Mouse

Thread Information