Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: michelle ryan.

I really hope it's Sharon and Dennis. I know it can sound stupid but they were meant to be together. I've never seen such a perfect couple. They're interesting to see.There's a chemistry between them. Passion has never been so much shown between two actors...

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream
    I really hope it's Sharon and Dennis. I know it can sound stupid but they were meant to be together. I've never seen such a perfect couple. They're interesting to see.There's a chemistry between them. Passion has never been so much shown between two actors...
    It doesn't sound stupid at all. I'm in full agreement with you. They are first ee couple that I have ever truely felt passionate about and reallty cared for as a viewer. Now with Zoe out the picture, we can see them get on with it as a couple and about time too. It's been a long time coming.

Yes, I am an avid fan.

Quote Originally Posted by dddMac1
    i don't have a problem with Sharron and dennis being together but i think what spoilt it the last time was the whole Dennis sharron and Zoe storyline
    Absolutely!

Even me speaking as shannis fan myself feels that way too. It dragged out excessively for 8 months, became repetitive and didn't do any of the characters any justice. I hope ee have learned there lesson there and develop the relationship between Sharon and Dennis from now on with improved storylines and most importantly, no tacky love triangle.

Thread Information