Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fave charcter

Exclamation Fave charcter

This sounds like a boring question- but make your answer interesting! heehee luvya all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL the question is who is your favourite charcter incase that wasnt clear....

My favourite characters would have to be ..... either Demi or Stacey.
    I like Demi because she had that big storyline about the pregnancy and she's a really great actress.
    I also think Stacey is a good actress too, and she's a very original character, (of course, her gobby mouth can only belong in the Slater family!) ;)
    I like Nana Moon (though she is not one of my favourites), because she's really sweet! If felt sooo sorry for her when her ring got stolen and she got beaten up!
    I am trying to make this message really long, so i will have to think of lots to say!!!
    Hmm... well, here are some characters i don't like:
    I hated Andy (i'm very glad he's gone and out of the way!)
    I didn't think much of Den Watts either. I always saw him as too ****y and a bit of a sleazeball!
    Here are some storylines i didn't like:
    I didn't like Shannis! That was one storyline i hated! Soo glad that's over!
    Oh yeah, i didn't like the Kat/Andy storyline, when Kat had to sleep with Andy to "pay back" the money they owed! That really ruined Kalfie!
    Here are some storyline i did like:
    I liked the pregnancy one with Demi, because lots of teenagers in real life, DO have to go through this, and i just thought that it being involved in a well-known, well-loved soap, would be really cool!
    I'm also loving the Chissie/Sam/Zoe storyline going on at the moment, with the whole "Den's dead!" issue! i Think that's really cool too!
    Well, i think this message is long enough, now!
    See ya! xxxx

DANNY!!!!!! Cos he's funny and unpredictable, and really a sweet guy if you ignore his PMS

Alfie for his one liners and shirts lol, he does tend to brighten up things - he was great when he was running the vic and holding all those themed nights and stuff.

Dot and Jim are the best couple, they're so funny and have lil arguements and stuff but they care so much about each other.
    Danny: but i haven't shaved yet
    Alfie: don't worry darlin, no-ones going to see those lovely legs of yours

This will probably get moved, it's in the wrong forum, and there is the same topic elsewhere...

Smile sharon

sharon is my fav character because she is just so exciting to watch, she provides the laughs and the love. i love her various facial expressions.
    go sharon. shannis forever.
    Last edited by shannisloveneverdies; 27-02-2005 at 21:16.

My fav one of all times would have to be Grant Mitchell everything a girl could dream and wish for. I wish he would announce that he was coming back and give him some good storylines like fighting for the Vic or a love square with Sharon, Dennis and Phil.....how exciting would that be

my favourite character i would have to say is Andy Hunter or was Andy Hunter b4 he fell to his untimely death. the reason is because no one in eastenders b4 had ever done the things he did, he never took anything from anybody and i believed that he had potential with a johnny allen storyline.

i was hoping that andy would call in some old contacts who knew jk dalton and see whether johnny allen would have been scared

Janine. But currently Chrissie

Janine, Chrissie, Tiffany, Bianca, Carol, Steve, Mel, Dot there are just too many to mention.

Thread Information