Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jake and Lisa

Yeh i know but does anyone know if she sya 'yes' to his proposal?

First she dumps him but then she accepts the ring and they try and make a go of it, TV mag said.

ok - thanks

I do know that Jake has proposed to Becca and she says Yes but later leaves him when Lisa talks to Becca. I thought that Becca and Jake were suited together before Lisa and Jake had an affair!

he Tell her that he had a affier and she kick him out than she go and talk to lisa.. Next week he tells her that he has std.

o right - i was wondering when the std news was going to come out - about time too i say. he should have told her about it when he told her about the relationship instead of ruining it, making up and ruining it again. dont you think?

he was waiting to see if he had it too and it turns out he does so he has to tell her

o yeh - sorry i forgot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Gal 88
    o right - i was wondering when the std news was going to come out - about time too i say. he should have told her about it when he told her about the relationship instead of ruining it, making up and ruining it again. dont you think?

Yeah that what i was thinking why did he not Just tell her the whole thing that he had a affier and that he got std... he should have said i have std and becca would have said how and than he could had said becasue i had an affier with Lisa Huter

Well as far as I know Becca took Jake back, as long as he stuck by her rules. Rightly so, considering he cheated on her with one of her mates (Lisa)

Thread Information