5 19.23%
  • Darren & Lilia

10 38.46%
  • Zoe & Ian

11 42.31%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ~*~ Win Strictly ~*~

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I sky +d the x factor - I don't normally watch it, but recorded it to see who won.

Colin and Erin ruined everything with their daft "showstopping" performance - yes it showed that Colin could dance independantly, but Darren and Lillias was fun, enthusiastic and I really enjoyed it, whereas I could have easily switched off when Colin and Erin were doing their one. I completely agreed with the judges for once!

Quote Originally Posted by no1abbafan
    Darren and Lilia though wouldnt mind if Colin and Erin were to win, just as long as that obnoxious Zoe Ball and her partner don't win - talk about being so full of yourself. I just can't stand them. Maybe the fact she is alleged to have had private lessons is the reason, she is so desperate to win it turns my stomach.

well said about zoe ball. iagree totally. glad darren and lilia one as the judges gave him such a hard time on sat night.

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Colin and Erin ruined everything with their daft "showstopping" performance - yes it showed that Colin could dance independantly, but Darren and Lillias was fun, enthusiastic and I really enjoyed it, whereas I could have easily switched off when Colin and Erin were doing their one. I completely agreed with the judges for once!
    i don't really think it showed that Colin could dance independently though, i couldn't see him behind that huge Muppet doll!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Well, it showed he could move his feet in time with the music on his own anyway!!!

That was such a useless and pointless dance. Watching them tap their feet in time to the music would have been more entertaining!! I think thats what made them lose tbh, because Darren did such a fab dance, they would have got more votes for it. Whereas Colins was a load of nonsense, so wouldn't get any extra ones

yay i am so glad darren won. About three days to late but oh well.

I dont watch it anymore cos Oz doesnt have it, but i would like zoe and Ian to win it.
    =]

Darren won? Oh right then lol

Thread Information