Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manchester............

Lightbulb Manchester............

Hi Everyone

I am going to Manchester on Thursday for some christmas shopping just wondering if any of you guys have any tips / suggestions on which shoping centres, markets, high streets, etc. to go to that are good value for money......

Thanks xx

ok, christmas market outside the town hall, the arndale centre in the centre of manchester. the market is a european one and then there are small market stalls around the city. there is the triangle with slightly more up market shops aswell.

in the arndale there are all the high street stores and then the markets have more individul things. if i think of any more i will let you know

thanks xx

looking forward to going never been before....
    Last edited by phils little sister; 14-12-2005 at 10:49.

how you getting here?

hi i went by plane.. my friend's brothers girlfriend lives in warrington so she picked us up from the airport and brought us to the Trafford Centre, it was great - so many shops then she dropped us of in the city centre and we went to the arndale centre there was so many shops to get to had a great day was knackered tho going home and was in so much pain the next day from all the walking and carrying of the bags - had a great day and will deffo be going back but will need to spend the weekend i think to get to all the shops!

Thanks for your help x

Glad you had a good day.

lol. its a shame the international market wasn't as good as it has been in the past- by saturday some of the usual traders had gone home so i hope it was alright for you

can someone tell me where to stay in manchester that is near old trafford but also not too far from the airport, if there is such a place!

is that possible? because they are quite far apart. there are a few travel lodges and night inn (i think thats what they are called) along the motorways, but apart from that not sure

i got a place that's only 20 mins from the airport and very near public transport so i should get to old trafford ok. i arrive on the monday night so i'll have all day tuesday to find the stadium!

Thread Information