Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Belle Dingle (Eden Taylor Draper)

Last edited by Perdita; 12-09-2015 at 19:44.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    what age is belle, look young with kirin
    Belle will be 17 at Christmas, the actress Eden Taylor-Draper will be 18 this October

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (12-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Belle will be 17 at Christmas, the actress Eden Taylor-Draper will be 18 this October
    she looks younger

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    she looks younger

I feel sorry for her, so in love with Kirin

her and kirin don't look good together, she looks too young for him

Emmerdale spoilers: Belle Dingle makes a fool of herself after being rejected by Kirin

By Sophie Dainty
    Tuesday, Oct 20 2015, 00:01 BST

Emmerdale teen Belle Dingle will make a fool of herself next week after she is rejected by Kirin Kotecha.

Belle (Eden Taylor-Draper) will be left devastated when she finally realises that Kirin's heart still lies with his ex-girlfriend Vanessa Woodfield.

After arriving home, Belle is shocked when she is informed by her parents that Kirin was arrested for drug possession while she was away.

Later, Belle tries to act nonchalant as she asks Kirin about being arrested, but she is forced to cover her disappointment when he makes it clear they are just friends.

© ITV
    Belle tries to cover her disappointment when Kirin makes it clear they are just friends

Despite being given the brush-off by Kirin, Belle is pleased when she learns that he is going to Carly and Leyla's Halloween party.

However, when Belle arrives at the party, her heart sinks when she sees Kirin and Vanessa laughing together.

© ITV
    An inebriated Belle starts downing shots

Devastated, an already-inebriated Belle starts downing shots, despite her father Zak's warning that drinking alcohol could interfere with her medication.

After making a scene, Belle's behaviour soon gets out of control and Kirin offers to take her home.

Belle chooses to walk home by herself, but it seems she might have landed herself in danger when Lachlan also gets kicked out of the party and starts to follow her. Will Belle be okay?

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Thursday, October 29 at 7pm on ITV.

Source:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...-by-kirin.html

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Telly Watcher For This Useful Post:

lizann (20-10-2015), maidmarian (20-10-2015), tammyy2j (20-10-2015)

think lachlan could attack belle

Emmerdale's Dingle clan may be left choking on their turkey this Christmas - as Belle considers dropping a bombshell that could destroy the family forever.

When the troubled teen catches her dad Zak sharing a secret kiss with Joanie Wright on Christmas Eve, the big question is whether she'll reveal the truth to her mum Lisa. Could there be festive fireworks for the Dingles as they gather for a huge family lunch the next day?

Here - in her only interview about the storyline ​- Eden Taylor-Draper who plays Belle chats to Digital Spy about her character's horrible dilemma. As well as what it's like growing up on TV...

How does Belle feel when she catches her dad kissing Joanie?

"It's a huge shock to Belle because she literally has no clue that anything is going on. She just opens the front door on Christmas Eve, sees them kissing and runs off. It really destroys Belle, especially because her mum and dad have been together for so long. She's never really seen them unhappy as a couple, so this really affects her."

Zak has always been a moral man. Does Belle feel let down by him?

"Definitely. For the time being, it completely changes how Belle sees Zak and it destroys her relationship with him. Belle has always gone to her dad for advice. He's the guy who usually knows what to do and how to deal with any problems she has. It's really hard for her to now see him in this position. She'd never have even considered that he'd cheat on Lisa."

How does Belle feel towards Joanie at this point?

"Belle hates Joanie after she finds out what's going on. Joanie becomes her worst enemy. As far as Belle is concerned, Joanie has come into her family and broken it. Before this, Belle had grown very close to Joanie and Kyle. She's welcomed both of them into the family and I think that's what hurts the most."

Belle turns to a surprising person for advice - creepy Lachlan! How does that go?

"You'll see that Lachlan gives Belle two different perspectives on it. He gives her his thoughts on the situation, but he also knows how Belle must be feeling. I think it's nice that she does go to him for advice, even though he's an absolute weirdo! I feel like Lachlan is a good friend to her."

What does Belle think she should do next? Is she ready to spill the beans on Christmas Day?

"Belle is completely torn. One part of her wants to make sure that Lisa knows exactly what Zak has done and what he's capable of. On the other hand, she doesn't want to hurt her mum and she knows this will really devastate her.

"It's very hard for Belle and on Christmas Day she really struggles over what to do. It's such a big decision that Belle has to make."

How do you yourself think Belle should handle this situation?

"That's a hard one. I honestly don't know what I would do in Belle's position. I do feel quite connected to this storyline because I've been with Steve [Halliwell, who plays Zak] and Jane [Cox, who plays Lisa] for so long. They are genuinely like a second mum and dad.

"In my case, I probably would tell my mum, just because I feel like it's the right thing to do. I couldn't deal with keeping such a big secret. But Belle is very different from me, so we'll have to wait and see how she decides to handle it."

The Dingles at Christmas in Emmerdale
    © ITV
    How did you feel when you first heard about this story?

"I was so sad about Zak and Lisa, but at the same time I thought it was a brilliant storyline. It's not always younger people who cheat - older people can be capable of it as well. What's also really nice is that the storyline hasn't been played out in a way that is seedy. That's what I was scared of, but there's been nothing too cringe about it.

"I honestly feel that Zak has fallen for Joanie as well as Lisa, so he's in a really tough position. I'm really looking forward to seeing how it's going to play out."

Would you like Belle's friendship with Lachlan to take a romantic turn?

"I don't know! Tom [Atkinson], who plays Lachlan, is great so I'd love to work with him more. We used to share quite a lot of scenes together and both characters are pretty messed up. It might be nice if they were a couple, but who knows?"

Are you glad to have finished school so that you can commit fully to Emmerdale?

"Definitely - that's how I see it. I did love being in school and I had a lot of help when it came to balancing it with work. But it's nice now that I'm here at Emmerdale full-time and can fully get into it. I don't have anything else to worry about - I can just come here and work.

"I'd love to stick around in the show. I've got no plans of leaving as of yet. I'm very happy here, I love what I do and I love the people that I get to work with."

Zak Dingle and Belle Dingle in Emmerdale
    © ITV
    Some people find growing up in the spotlight a real nightmare. Has it ever been tricky?

"It hasn't been too hard on me. I started at a young age, so I think people have respected that and it's never really been a problem for me. Sometimes it can be a bit stressful, but you've just got to remember the positives and not be an idiot!"

Are your real-life friends unfazed by your soap fame?

"Absolutely - it's completely normal. Some of my friends work in Topshop, others work in restaurants, and it's basically just the same. They go to work, I go to work too and then we'll all go out for a meal afterwards. It's not a big deal. If it was, it wouldn't be a true friendship."

Are you excited over what's ahead for the Dingles next year?

"Yeah, I think it's going to be very dramatic! I can't give much away yet, but what's coming up next year is great."

Digital Spy

Belle has really grown up she is almost a woman she is a pretty girl. I wonder if the writers will start a lachlan, belle, Kirin, love triangle? I think lachlan is in love with belle and to his credit he has NEVER taken advantage or Belle. Belle has been rude to lachlan at times dismissing him.
    Last edited by Serena Williams; 21-12-2015 at 09:40.

Thread Information