Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Belle Dingle (Eden Taylor Draper)

Tom is a loose wire

Tom is really a loose wire. Anything can set him off. Poor Belle is in for a lot of heartache. He doesn't put her first, he doesn't feel for her with her needs, or feel the ache inside of her with the loss of her mother. In fact, he is jealous of the note that her mother left for her for her wedding day.

I have a soft spot for Jimmy, so hope that he can see what is happening and to be there for Belle. But for now, he is so tied up in the hell he is going through with Angel, that I think he will be blind to what is occurring.
    Last edited by ccahill2; 26-02-2024 at 20:02.

Quote Originally Posted by ccahill2 View Post
    Tom is really a loose wire. Anything can set him off. Poor Belle is in for a lot of heartache. He doesn't put her first, he doesn't feel for her with her needs, or feel the ache inside of her with the loss of her mother. In fact, he is jealous of the note that her mother left for her for her wedding day.

I have a soft spot for Jimmy, so hope that he can see what is happening and to be there for Belle. But for now, he is so tied up in the hell he is going through with Angel, that I think he will be blind to what is occurring.
    I agree that it's not Jimmy's priority at ther moment. Tom was very strange when he came back to the village. Why would he do that if he didn't want to speak to his uncle Jimmy ?

Thread Information