Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Belle Dingle (Eden Taylor Draper)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    this relationship for belle is quite disturbing she is so young compared to him don't like it
    Yes, it is. It won´t last long though, I hope.

emma dated this doctor as she works at surgery she should know he is married but still pursued him to make james jealous

That doctor should keep his clammy hands off My Belle. If he kens what's good for him. Knaa worra mean, like.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mo Mouse For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (30-04-2016)

Belle Dingle’s life has been a mix of ups and downs of late.

But now the teen looks set to land herself in some very hot water when her affair with Dr Jermaine Bailey looks set to be exposed.

Actress Eden Taylor-Draper revealed that the handsome GP assumes that Belle is in her early 20s, and that he is in his 30s – something that adds to the excitement of the affair with the handsome married man!

“I think he is attracted to this girl flirting with him,” she reveals. “They get on really well from the get go, it’s not done in a malicious or dirty way. They just enjoy each other’s company!”

Here, Eden reveals 5 things we can expect to see in the storyline that looks set to rock Emmerdale…

1. Someone gets beaten up!

“That happens fairly early on actually!” admits Eden, who adds that she would want a ‘showdown’ with Dr Bailey’s wife. “I feel like Belle’s got a bit of wit to her, I feel like she’d really bring her down. The wife has the upper hand as she has the man so who knows?

“The new scripts have shown his wife pops up for a bit so that should be exciting and a problem definitely for Belle and Jermaine!”

2. The couple will break up…only to get back together!

When Dr Bailey discovers Belle’s true age, he loses his rag and the couple look set to go their separate ways. However, they’re back together mere minutes later!

“He finds out and goes mental and says: ‘You’re a child and I’m ending with you’,” explains Eden. “And she kind of reverses it and says ‘No, I’m ending with you actually because I deserve way more.’ She’s walking off into the distance to feed the pigs and he just runs up and says: ‘I can’t live without you’ and yeah, everyone’s in love again!”

3. Dr Bailey might leave his wife…and Belle could get pregnant!

“Her heart’s in it,” says Eden. “She doesn’t enjoy being this bit on the side. He kind of puts her through the ring of fire and makes her lie and dodge things…she does just want to end all of it and be with him, so yeah, I think she will encourage that.”

And could end up carrying his baby? “I’d love that, it’d be great,” reveals Eden. “A love triangle with a bit added. It’d be enjoyable and fun to watch and who would Bailey pick? That would be really exciting to play out!”

4. Priya finds out!

Asked if Belle confides in anyone in the village, Eden explains that after getting close to Priya, she spills the beans. “They have formed a bond and they will discuss what she is going to wear on a date night and she kind of keeps it hidden,” says Eden.

“She says he’s an older guy but that he’s at university so not that old. But in the end it does come out. In the beginning she does want to confide in someone and Priya is the only one she feels she can turn to!”

5. Cain and Zak end up involved!

“Cain’s the main guy in this!” says Eden. “He assumes that I’m having an affair with someone that I’m not and decides to take him and deal with him in a corner! He finds out and he is not happy at all.

"And Zak – Zak’s not really on the scene at the moment and it’s hard for Belle, who is a daddy’s girl, as she doesn’t feel like he’s there for her at the moment. It’s an awkward situation so, if anything she’s doing this because of him. So I don’t think Zak’s really an issue in this but Cain’s the main guy!”

By Frances Taylor, BT.com
    http://tv.bt.com/tv/tv-soap/emmerdal...11364051583785

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Telly Watcher For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (27-04-2016)

Is she pregnant by him?

Emmerdale​'s Eden Taylor-Draper claims she's nothing at all like her character Belle Dingle.

The actress has appeared in the soap since she was six. In that time her character has been caught underage drinking, taking drugs and having relationships with older men.

But Taylor-Draper (via ​Daily Express​) said she's not like that in real life: "I'm not really about being a wild child.

"I don't go out and drink a lot; I'm a lot happier settling down in front of the TV with a cup of tea. I'm the opposite of Belle really, which I think is why she's such fun to play.​"

Belle spends more time with Dr Bailey
    © ITV
    Belle spends more time with Dr Bailey
    Taylor-Draper believes it might have something to do with growing up in the public eye.

"Growing up in the public eye I've had to be very aware of things like going out to parties," she continued.

"If an average teenager gets drunk at a party, nothing happens, but if I did then somebody could go to the papers or put it on social media.

"I've been very aware of the dangers and I think my parents have enjoyed that, if I'm honest! Working around adults and doing an adult job, I had to mature quickly and hopefully I'm pretty normal."

Digital Spy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (30-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Mouse View Post
    That doctor should keep his clammy hands off My Belle. If he kens what's good for him. Knaa worra mean, like.
    Mo mouse getting respectable!
    I wouldnt have believed it possible
    I Agree tho

Emmerdale teen Belle Dingle will cut ties with Doctor Bailey next week after Rakesh Kotecha pays the price for their affair.

Cain will kidnap a terrified Rakesh (Pasha Bocarie​) after wrongly concluding that he is the married man who Belle has been seeing.

Although Rakesh does eventually manage to escape Cain's angry clutches, the situation serves as a long overdue wake-up call to a distraught Belle, who finally realises the impact that her relationship is having.

With this in mind, Belle (Eden Taylor-Draper) makes a big decision and tells Doctor Bailey that she can't carry on their affair because of her family.

A heartbroken Belle later tells Cain that she has called it quits with her married man for good, but will she really be able to stay away from the doctor?

Emmerdale airs these scenes next week on ITV.

Digital Spy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (04-05-2016)

Emmerdale's new boss Iain MacLeod has confirmed that there is a huge story coming up for Belle Dingle, teasing some interesting twists in her ongoing affair with Doctor Bailey.

Belle (Eden Taylor-Draper) has been having a secret relationship with the married village doctor over the last few months, but upcoming episodes could see her controversial romance exposed.

The latest developments will pave the way for an interesting story for Belle, which MacLeod has said is different to anything the show has done before.

"There is a huge story for Belle coming up which will be something a bit different", MacLeod said while discussing the summer stories in a video on Emmerdale's official website.

"It emerges out of her love story with doctor Bailey. Just at the point where her family are starting to close in and they find out what has been going on, some really surprising twists occur. It is different to anything we have seen before on Emmerdale."

MacLeod also revealed that Zak's ongoing love triangle with Joanie Wright and wife Lisa will reach a climax in the coming months, where he will be forced to choose between the two women once and for all.

"Lisa is living on her own with Belle and then you've got Zak with Joanie", MacLeod added. "Their romance will continue but we are building to a big climax later on in the summer where Zak will be stuck between the two women and will have the ultimate choice to make."

Digital Spy

the doc getting obsessed with belle

Thread Information