Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: EastEnders plots shocking murder

I hope it isn't, it would be better if Jake did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    I hope it isn't, it would be better if Jake did it.
    no i have to disgaree

i cant see it happening, and jake would just fall apart...id rather see a new dark side to jake as he tackles johnny and joins forces with the mitchells!

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    no i have to disgaree

i cant see it happening, and jake would just fall apart...id rather see a new dark side to jake as he tackles johnny and joins forces with the mitchells!

Very much agreed. There's no way Jake could come back from having killed Danny. It'd be Nearest flyover...meet Jake Moon.
    Last edited by BlackKat; 02-01-2006 at 22:12.

To be honest I can't see Jake killing his brother no matter what he has done. If he does it would have to be either a set up or accidental. Whatever the case I can't see anyway that Jake would ever be able to totally deal with the fact that he killed his brother, definitely not on his own. Maybe he could if someone close was to appear at the time of the tragedy. Maybe this is when Jakey gets really dark and maybe it is after this that Jake finds happiness?

No it would destroy Jake, unless he found some consolation in the fact that he made the real person responsible pay for what they had done to both of them..

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    no i have to disgaree

Maybe if (rumour) Grant was killed also, then Jake and Phil could try to come to terms with losing their brothers together and as a result become mates...

i can't really see them been mates.
    i don't know what is keep Jake here he should have gone with Alfie unless he finds love.

Quote Originally Posted by eastenders mad
    i can't really see them been mates.
    i don't know what is keep Jake here he should have gone with Alfie unless he finds love.
    i dont know why jakes still there either, hes a bit of a spare part atm
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Well hopefully he wont continue to be a spare part if he is involved in the Johnny storyline.

No way is Jake a spare part. There is character interaction building and some really good stuff coming up involving Jake. He has a great interaction with Garry/Minty and Billy and I think that Jake and Phil could become mates and be involved in some very good stroylines together. Jake can definitely become involved with all the new characters, all it takes is a little thought and imagination. Jake works very well on his own. There is still a lot that we don't know about Jake and the character can really grow now..
    Last edited by Babe14; 04-01-2006 at 10:37.

Thread Information