Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Eastenders Dream

oooooo right i had another dream last night it was soooo kool but very scary kinda ....well....i was juleys mate right but i was also ruby and stacey mate....but i think ruby must have broken up with juley because i was walking with juley and then saw stacey and ruby and they was like ''what are you doing with him?!'' and i said something random like ''he's just cheering me up'' then i was walking with ruby and stacey and was talking to them it felty dead real lol! oh and the scary but johnny allen was after me...and we was at the fair....soo me and ruby went on this ride then johnny follwed us so we got off dead quick and he was on the ride haha aw it was funny and it felt dead real lol but i was a bit when i woke up lol hehe ....

HMJ!

Quote Originally Posted by hannah-mj
    oooooo right i had another dream last night it was soooo kool but very scary kinda ....well....i was juleys mate right but i was also ruby and stacey mate....but i think ruby must have broken up with juley because i was walking with juley and then saw stacey and ruby and they was like ''what are you doing with him?!'' and i said something random like ''he's just cheering me up'' then i was walking with ruby and stacey and was talking to them it felty dead real lol! oh and the scary but johnny allen was after me...and we was at the fair....soo me and ruby went on this ride then johnny follwed us so we got off dead quick and he was on the ride haha aw it was funny and it felt dead real lol but i was a bit when i woke up lol hehe ....

Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

HAHA
    Last edited by Jada-GDR; 07-01-2006 at 14:11.

Thread Information