Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eastenders Dream

I always have dreams where there is eastenders people in it everynight nearly i suppose its good but when i wake up im like...aw it wernt real the best one so far ....i was in school and lacey turner and louisa lytton (stacey and ruby) moved to my school (even though they are both too old lolz) and they was like :O we know you your called hannah right and i was just like yer! then all my mates were like omg hannah! its ruby and stacey! ( because they all know i love eastenders) then nigel harman was my new drama teacher omg hehe it was ooooo kewl but i woke up and was like...aw

HMJ!

I had a really strange dream about dot!

I was cycling somewhere but i got lost and i asked dot for a lift and she told me i nedd to tell my parents- she took me to the doctors for some reason and we were sitting in the waiting room for ages! Then the doctor came out with a bike and me and dot started riding over all the speed bumps on the road!

When i woke up and thought about i couldnt stop laughing! it doesnt sound very funny when i wrie it down but it was!

I also keep having dreams about kat, alfie and the boy i fancy-all in the same dream i mean!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jada-GDR
    a lot of people have dreams in black and white but i have them in colour. is that unusual or perfectly normal?
    I don't do black and white I get coloured ones and sometimes its like you can feel it... like for example.. *randomly* your teeth falls out you can like feel the teeth in yout mouth... adds effect like a film so Im happy

Quote Originally Posted by feelingyellow
    i had a dream about eastenders on the night den died, it really creeped me out. sharon was smashing these webcams right to bits in front of den's face, and he was all like and then chrissie came in and had 1000 doorstops and was trying to see which one was the hardest, and then sam came in and was dressed like a monkey and was holding loads of bananas and starting chucking them at den, then zoe came in and yelled 'you ain't my mother den!' which woke me up...
    #
    LMFAO!!! Id have laughed after though!!!

Lol hayley!! Aw Hanz wish I had Nigel in my dream
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 12-11-2005 at 14:44.

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    I don't do black and white I get coloured ones and sometimes its like you can feel it... like for example.. *randomly* your teeth falls out you can like feel the teeth in yout mouth... adds effect like a film so Im happy
    yeh i know what you mean, like when youre falling and you end up waking up cos it feels like youre actually falling!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

what's this still doing in the classic episodes? hasn't anyone moved it?

Quote Originally Posted by hannah-mj
    then nigel harman was my new drama teacher omg hehe it was ooooo kewl but i woke up and was like...aw
    NIGEL HARMAN DRAMA TEACHER!

Quote Originally Posted by Jada-GDR
    what's this still doing in the classic episodes? hasn't anyone moved it?
    thats what i said before...............
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by hannah-mj
    I always have dreams where there is eastenders people in it everynight nearly i suppose its good but when i wake up im like...aw it wernt real the best one so far ....i was in school and lacey turner and louisa lytton (stacey and ruby) moved to my school (even though they are both too old lolz) and they was like :O we know you your called hannah right and i was just like yer! then all my mates were like omg hannah! its ruby and stacey! ( because they all know i love eastenders) then nigel harman was my new drama teacher omg
    hehe it was ooooo kewl but i woke up and was like...aw
    Wow! Nigel Harman Drama Teacher?
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Thread Information