Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hollyoaks 2006 Spoilers

Hollyoaks 2006 Spoilers

Some more from the Hollyoaks forum...

2006 brings with it some heart rendering times for the residents of Hollyoaks. A blast from the past, an unwanted pregnancy, a hit and run and a suicide are all part of Hollyoaks' latest lineup until March. First up Sophie Burtons life is turned upside down when its revealed she was raped after all by Sam Owen, not only that, shes pregnant! Can she cope with this shattering piece of news, or as Sam thinks, can they make a life together? Meanwhile for the umpteenth time since Terri Dwyer origninally quit the show in 2001, she is back again playing Ruth in February, child in tow with some devastating news for Jack and Darren, is this the final time Ruth Osbourne will be in Hollyoaks? Valentines day is about to get a lot worse for Rhys Ashworth, a fling with a student brings with it misfortunes, he has to have an AIDS test, but whats the result? Whatever it is Rhys will never be the same again.

Dom Reilly is up on a hit and run charge when his drink driving sees him run down Nancy Hayton, all is fine with Nancy after the accident, but will she ever be able to chase the boys again? March sees the tragic loss of Sarah Barnes. The toubled teenager can see no end to her constant bullying from her Mother about her swimming, Sarah takes matters into her own hands when the teen ends it all, but who else takes the plunge with her? Hollyoaks 2006 will also see 3 new characters joining, watch out for Naomi Wilson old friend of Nicole Owen, Donald Jenkins who is Carrie Owens father and Will Pottersgill who turns up in the village demanding answers from a certain student. As well as new characters the village will wave goodbye to Alex Carter (Lee Hunter), Kelly Greenwood (Zara Morgan), Sarah Lawerence (Darlene Taylor) Christina Bailey (Dannii Carbone) and Matt Milburn (Joe Spencer).

hmmmm some of these sound a bit far-fetched, did whoever posted them on the hollyoaks site have a source?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by scizophonic
    Some more from the Hollyoaks forum...

2006 brings with it some heart rendering times for the residents of Hollyoaks. A blast from the past, an unwanted pregnancy, a hit and run and a suicide are all part of Hollyoaks' latest lineup until March. First up Sophie Burtons life is turned upside down when its revealed she was raped after all by Sam Owen, not only that, shes pregnant! Can she cope with this shattering piece of news, or as Sam thinks, can they make a life together? Meanwhile for the umpteenth time since Terri Dwyer origninally quit the show in 2001, she is back again playing Ruth in February, child in tow with some devastating news for Jack and Darren, is this the final time Ruth Osbourne will be in Hollyoaks? Valentines day is about to get a lot worse for Rhys Ashworth, a fling with a student brings with it misfortunes, he has to have an AIDS test, but whats the result? Whatever it is Rhys will never be the same again.

Dom Reilly is up on a hit and run charge when his drink driving sees him run down Nancy Hayton, all is fine with Nancy after the accident, but will she ever be able to chase the boys again? March sees the tragic loss of Sarah Barnes. The toubled teenager can see no end to her constant bullying from her Mother about her swimming, Sarah takes matters into her own hands when the teen ends it all, but who else takes the plunge with her? Hollyoaks 2006 will also see 3 new characters joining, watch out for Naomi Wilson old friend of Nicole Owen, Donald Jenkins who is Carrie Owens father and Will Pottersgill who turns up in the village demanding answers from a certain student. As well as new characters the village will wave goodbye to Alex Carter (Lee Hunter), Kelly Greenwood (Zara Morgan), Sarah Lawerence (Darlene Taylor) Christina Bailey (Dannii Carbone) and Matt Milburn (Joe Spencer).

seems like alot going on if they are all true spoilers! i really didint think that sam had raped sophie so i dont believe that one!

Definitely don't believe the one about Sarah!!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I thought Dannii was the one who commited suicide over her rape?

That's what I thought too, but does Dannii not die 2005?
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Well i thought it was at new year so its 2005/2006

I think these are false. Hollyoaks are still advertising their Christmas storylines so why would they tell spoilers that run into March!!!

if these are true they sound really good

i am really unsure about these?????

Thread Information