Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: finish my sentance

yes thought leo a exvcellent role for kate...

and jonny to depart from hollywood. Then he could take the crown (after marrying a princess - shrek rip off) and become the King of Evil and rule the earth.....hahahaha......oh but wait, where in hell do i find a suitable princess to marry and gain my crown?.......Leo is inspired!...I know I'll....

"....look towards the music industry. theres alot of singers out there who love me..." leo smiles to himself,
    "haha after all, me being the devil i can hear all those subliminal messages those singers hide in their songs for me".
    leo now lost in a world of his own, is left pondering who he shall make his princess.
    "which singer has shown the greatest love for me?......." he asks himself. leo then suddenly leaps out of his chair,
    "marylin manson!... shes the one!"
    confident with his choice leo starts to think of and evil plot to win his princesses heart, but poor leo little does he realise that marylin manson is a man......
    Last edited by bernard; 08-03-2005 at 23:15.

*Bernard*
    hint - he has to marry a princess in order to become a king ;)

Quote Originally Posted by bernard
    "....look towards the music industry. theres alot of singers out there who love me..." leo smiles to himself,
    "haha after all, me being the devil i can hear all those subliminal messages those singers hide in their songs for me".
    leo now lost in a world of his own, is left pondering who he shall make his princess.
    "which singer has shown the greatest love for me?......." he asks himself. leo then suddenly leaps out of his chair,
    "marylin manson!... shes the one!"
    confident with his choice leo starts to think of and evil plot to win his princesses heart, but poor leo little does he realise that marylin manson is a man......
    off leo gallops on his horse to find marilyn at a gig in a mosh pit,come here fair marilyn leo cries,fair marilyn fair marliyn,come to thy leo! leo rethinks once marilyn turns round and winks at him,as leo then notes she has different colour very scary looking eyes........

Marilyn has now been possessed by the Virgin Mary.
    "Why not take thee oh most wonderful God?"
    "Why must sweet Marilyn become so so.......

well thats killed off this thread.
    by the way i find the above post offensive.

Thread Information