Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: finish my sentance

Mrs Beckham comes running over and apologises and falls into a trance immediately - she can't sing or dance any more (hmmmm?) - all she can say is "Leo!!". Just then Mr Beckham comes running over.......
    Last edited by pie_man; 01-03-2005 at 09:57. Reason: readability

.....as mr beckham rockets towards his wife and leo, he slips on the wet floor and falls backside over head and breaks his metatarsal bone in his foot again......

On stage there are The "Beckhams" and "Leo" (speachmarks for added emphasis)

Posh "And the winner for best Actor is..............David... David Beckham"

David "You mean me?"

Posh "yes, you David for your role as a failed footballer in Real Madrid the documentary"

Posh" wow. I never knew you were a footballer. How cool I'm married to a footballer. wait till i tell my friends"

Leo" WTF. How can David win. He wasn't even on the list of nominees"

Leo thought it was either the hand of god or Arnie had got his way again. He knew he should never have told Arnie he can't be Satan- that was his job!

cruz comes running to his dad (mr Beckham) and Leo steps back......"no no keep him away" he cries....

too late cruz was sick all over leo,you and your family are ruining my night sreamed leo'cruz is a girls name anyway leo says as he sticks his tongue out

"aaaaaaaargh! foul!" cries Mr Beckham. "Stop being so dramatic" says Mrs Beckham, "Come on lets get on stage." They hurry off leaving a trail of destruction behind them and 2 future English footballers and 1 future Spanish footballer (15 to 1 odds on ). Leo backs away from the junior Beckhams and takes a seat at the front of the hall.

sitting neatly in between kate winslet and jonny depp... hi kate 'nice to see you,how longs it been ?......

too long. Leo is thinking its because of the likes of kate and jonny that i cant ever win owt. How do i knock them off, get them out of the way....... i know i'll push them out of a taxi or shoot them....no but that won't work (look at dirty den).... poison? shower? i know i'll get them to sign up to play a part in the .....

new scorsese film gang bangs in los angeles....

in which someone gets shot at with live bullets....

Thread Information