Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: finish my sentance

finish my sentance

<The idea is to add another sentence to mine, there for creating some sort of daft story>
    it was the night of the oscars and as leo got ready he couldnt find his lucky pants so he had to make do with....

a pair of yellow pyjamas that he once wore when playing the oscar winning "bananas in pyjamas" role which told the story of how the mutant bananas came to rule the earth after humans nearly destroyed it.

he then rushed to the bathroom and spilt toothpaste all over his pj's now what would he do..he rushed out the bathroom and in the process of taking his bottoms off he tripped on....

and got his head stuck in the toilet and the only way out was to flush himself down...so he did and ended up...

grabbing the hair gel and rubbing it round the toilet and his head in a bid to loosen it...

but he couldn't so he thought to himself, "I need to call a plumber" luckily he had his voice activated, gps enabled, blue tooth, infra-red, large screen super speaker pay-as-you-go mobile and was an expert txtr and mngd 2 txt Oscar who told him......

he couldnt help but told him not too be late for tonight as its going to be 'his' night for the film the rave e ator.leo then decided to phone someone else,but who..
    Last edited by chance; 27-02-2005 at 22:21.

would be available at this time? all the other stars would be making their way to the show.....lets try judejude...no luck......lets try *JSW*....again no luck.....what about spud?......nooooooooooo is no one available.....they must be busy on spolierbaords....one last person if i am to get their on time.....otherwise all the practice "crying" when accepting the award will have gone to waste.....but again who could this person be?

chris rock!thats who!he grabbed the phone and explained to chris what had happened,chris thought it was hilarious and told leo he would add it to his list of jokes he had set up for tonight,he then decided to run through with leo all his jokes.leo tried interupting to tell him to come round and help him but chris babbled on and spoke so fast leo could barely get as word in edgeways until he shouted YOUR THE HOST,IM THE MAJOR STAR THE SHOW IS GOING TO BE RUINED IF WE DONT TURN UP NOW GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME OUT THIS DAMN TOILET! chris said 'oh yes good point,i dont wanna let em down this is a well paid job and i wanna do next year,sorry mate cant help il see you there........

I know I'll phone Mum. I remember Mum telling me that I got my head stuck in the toilet as a young kid and she managed to free me. Now what's her number? 0161 7332....or was it 7322....damn I'll have to phone directory enquiries....100? or was it 188...or 118.....? OK take it easy Leo. Take a deep breath.....or may be not.......think now....who can help me? That's it....Paul Daniels he's a good magician. Leo rings and Paul answers.....

Thread Information