Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: kat and alfie

kat and alfie

even though kats been a tower of strength to alfie during nanas final weeks it seems theres still no chance of a reconciliation for the star crossed lovers thei fortnight.
    when she discovers that his grand mother has passes away kat vows to help her ex through his depression especialy when she reads the note nana left her that says make my alfie happy so touched by her support is that alfie asks her to sit in the family car for the funeral.
    at the ceromonyalfie makes a moving speech about nana and how she taught him to have no regrets. but when he returns to the moons he finds the words be happy on the bach of an old photo. finally he breaks down. then feeling guilty that he left one of nanas wishes unfulfilled alfie goes to the races to place a bet on her behalf. kat tracks him down there, and although alfie intally snaps at her he later apoligises and confides his dream to go on a road trip accross the us.
    although her love for him is burning brighter than ever kat selflessly shows alfie nanas note and tells him that if going to america will him happy then thats what he must do. she fights back the tears as he agrees to follow his dream.
    the time for alfies departure quickly arrives and when he asks kat to come and wave him of shes convinced that he wants her to go with him. however although its clearly a wrench to leave her alfie rides of in to the sunset alone leaving kat in tears.but thats not the end of their story after drownind her sorrows in the vic later kat exits to find her estranged husband standing out side. he tells her that he forgot something and has come back to get it.
    nanas death has brought them closer again says shane richie who plays alfie. but i dont know if they feel they could make a go of things as so much has happend between then.

thanks for posting

poor nana

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

sounds brilliant
    [FONT=Courier New]Amy x x x [/FONT]

hooray!!!

They leave together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahoo. Hope it's true. Kat and Alfie deserve a happy ending. Now, what about Sharon and Dennis?

........... Made my day

Made my day too! yay!

awww yay!!
    Kat & Alfie ForEver!

yay i suppose in some way it is a kinda of happy ending !!

Thread Information