Thread: it finishes in 30 decenber

Quote Originally Posted by jannine191
    Hollyoaks is ace !!
    Here here!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by jannine191
    Hollyoaks is ace !!
    I WOULD PREFER TO WATCH THE NEWS BORING

BYE BYE FAMILY AFFAIRS I WILL MISS IT FOR EVER FRIDAY 30TH WILL BE A SAD DAY. I AM GONNA START TAPING THE FINAL WEEKS OF FAMILY AFFAIRS TO LOOK BACK ON!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bakedbean
    I WOULD PREFER TO WATCH THE NEWS BORING
    !

take that back hollyoaks is fab LOL

I Will Admit I Used To Watch It But I Never Enjoyed It As Much As Family Affairs. Hollyoaks Only Intresting Storylines Have Been The Andy Rape And Justin Racist Storyline. Where As Family Affairs Has Got Much Stronger Charecters Like Pete And Eilleen And They Have Some Great Storylines Like The Costellos And The Child Molestring Storyline

Quote Originally Posted by bakedbean
    I Will Admit I Used To Watch It But I Never Enjoyed It As Much As Family Affairs. Hollyoaks Only Intresting Storylines Have Been The Andy Rape And Justin Racist Storyline. Where As Family Affairs Has Got Much Stronger Charecters Like Pete And Eilleen And They Have Some Great Storylines Like The Costellos And The Child Molestring Storyline

i started to watch family affairs and actually really liked it but it on at the same time as hollyoaks so cant watch it

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    i started to watch family affairs and actually really liked it but it on at the same time as hollyoaks so cant watch it
    are you in possesion of a vcr?

ok so thats when its going to end but how? surely they can't just leave it in mid air?can they?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Gal 88
    ok so thats when its going to end but how? surely they can't just leave it in mid air?can they?
    All the spoilers I've seen don't look very interesting like Mel coming back, Yasmin getting together with that vicar bloke and Katie sleeping with Rex but I agree they have to do something really big to finish it. If it's going it might as well be with a bang, like the whole street blows up or something lol. I'd be really disappointed if nothing much happened...

I watch FA every now and again. I must admit, it is pretty good, i'll miss it when it finishes, as its something to have on in the backgrund when your on the internet or something. I sometimes watch Hollyoaks, and i dont think its as good as FA. Its all too young, i dont think they've got the mix of old and young stories yet. Once they do, it should be good. Thats just my opinion though, so dont shoot me cause of it!

yeah it is, it is my favourite soap

Thread Information